chapter 6

Baekhyun is on his bed. Looking at the ceiling. He was totally mess after chanyeol's suggestion about their marriage. He looked at phone and saw it's 6am. He didn't sleep last night. He can't sleep. He don't know how to make someone fall for him. He can't understand anything. Then he heard kyungsoo yelling,

"BAEKHYUN BREAKFAST IS READY."

He got up from bed and walk to kitchen. After saw baekhyun's appearance jongin almost choke his breakfast.

"OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN! What happened to you ah? Didn't you sleep last night? Your hair remind me a bird nest." jongin asked while drinking water. Kyungsoo also came out from kitchen and look at him with wide eyes.

"Of course I didn't sleep. Becouse you guys were so loud. So how can I sleep?" Baekhyun said while sitting on the chair.

"YAH! This is not our first time having sex in the apartment. Tell.me.the.truth. byun baekhyun?" Kyungsoo said as he moved closer to baekhyun and directly look at baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun baekhyun gluped at the view of satan soo.

"Ok-ay okay I'll tell you" Baekhyun said as kyungsoo smile at him and sat beside his lover. Baekhyun who was sat in front of the two lovers and started to tell them the incident happened in chanyeol's mansion.

"I don't like to marry someone I didn't love. So you have to make me fall in love with you. You also don't want to marry someone who didn't love you right?" Chanyeol said as crossed arms over his chest.

Baekhyun nodded at him.

"Okay. Then game starts now you have one week. If I didn't fall for you, you can't marry me. If I fall for you I'll marry you on my birthday and you can lead the company till I am ready for it." Chanyeol said as his lips turned to a smirk.

"Your birthday is on 27th of November right. That means after eight days from now on. If you fall for him we have to organise wedding within one day. But how" Suho asked while looking both chanyeol and baekhyun.

"It doesn't matter. I only want baekhyun in my wedding." Chanyeol said while looking at baekhyun's eyes. Then he walked away.

Kyungsooyah what should I do? AHHHH... I can't understand anything." Baekhyun said as he started to hit his own forehead on the table.

"Yah. Byun baekhyun stop it" Kyungsoo said as he slapped baekhyun's shoulder.

"Okay baekhyun listen baekhyun I'll help you." Jongin said as baekhyun's face lit up and kyungsoo glare at him.

"First you have to know about him. So be friendly with his closest ones. Specially with oh sehun. He can help you better than me." Jongin said

"And find out his favourite things from them. And surprise him. Try to do something special that he will remember. And show him that he is important to you. And specialy care about him. No one do that for him."

"But how would I care about him" Baekhyun asked

"Take him out and talk with him. For example you can give him a ride to school. Because he hadn't licence for cars because he is only 17 years old. On your way you can talk with him." Jongin said as baekhyun's face lit up.

"OH MY GOD. Jongin I love you." Baekhyun said as he grabbed jongin by shoulders and give him a kiss on cheeks.

"YAH YOU IDIOT" Kyungsoo screamed in jealousy as baekhyun ran to his room.

"What are you doing jongin.? Do you really want to see baekhyun marrying that kid?" Kyungsoo asked

"Can't you see. Your friend has crush on him. I never saw baekhyun exited like this for something. He even kissed me." Jongin said last part to tease kyungsoo

"YAH! What did you say? You go to bathroom now and wash your face. I will kill that idiot." Kyungsoo said as ran to baekhyun's room. When he was going to blame him there is a mess of clothes.
Baekhyun's whole closet is now on his bed. He was finding a costume to wear. Baekhyun never acted like this. Kyungsoo shocked after seeing the view.
"Kyungsooyah is this better." Baekhyun said while lifting a long black pant and light blue polo shirt.

"Ye--ah. but where are you going? " Kyungsoo said

"To pick up chanyeol." He said while trying every best clothes he has

"O--h really. Okay. Hwaiting" Kyungsoo said as walked out of the room and heavily sighs and walk again to jongin who is in the kitchen.

"He is in love jongin. It is not just a crush."