chapter 13

"I, park chanyeol, take you, byun baekhyun to be my low fully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Chanyeol said as look at my eyes

"I, byun baekhyun, take you, park chanyeol, to be my low fully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I said

Then we shared our rings. Today is chanyeol's birthday. And now he is 18 years old so of course he can marry.

Yeah I am now low fully husband of park chanyeol. I am not byun baekhyun anymore. From now on I'll be park baekhyun.

This is not the wedding I dreamed to have. I always wanted to have beautiful wedding with my lover but we are not even lovers. And this is not even a wedding. No preparations and no relatives.

In our wedding hall there are only seven of us including me and chanyeol. We had to marry before share holders meeting so we married with only our friends.

"You may kiss now" I came to reality after hearing that words.

Chanyeol hold my hand lightly and lean closer to me. I slowly close my eyes as chanyeol kissed my lips. I feel his warm lips against mine. We didn't do anything. It was just a peck.

After that kiss we start to greet our friends first suho then jongdae hugged us and wish for our future.

Then sehun hugged me and
"Wish you all the best hyung. Yeol will protect you. Don't worry. And take care of this idiot okay." He said as chanyeol punched his shoulder lightly.

"Okay sehunah don't worry. I'll care about this idiot." I said as chanyeol pout at me.

Then jongin hugged me.
"Don't worry about anything baekhyunah. Everything happens for good. And you have us remember that okay" he said and hug me again

"Thanks jonginah. Of course I need you two." I said as he released me from the hug and shook his hand with chanyeol.

"Take care of him chanyeol." He said as chanyeol nodded at him

Last one is my one and only kyungsoo. I can see he crying for first time in my life.

"Kyungieee why? Are you okay." I asked as he hug me tight and cried into my shoulder.

"I can't believe this. You married like this. I will always with you okay." He said as pull me off from hug and kiss my cheeks and forehead

"You park chanyeol. Take care of him well. And don't think about cheating on him. Okay. You know about me well. Right. I will kill you for sure. Do you understand?." He said seriously to chanyeol

"Yeah sosengnim. Don't worry I will care about him." Chanyeol said as bow to him.

Then we saw someone entered to the wedding hall on a wheel chair.
Then I recognised it was Mr.park. Suho walk pushing the wheel chair. His eyes were full of tears.
I turned my head to see chanyeol. He has a poker face and he looked at me and tell me.
"Go on"
he said as I ran to him
"Mr.park you here?" I said because I can't really believe this. I sat down on my knees and he hugged me as cried.

"Baekhyunah thank you. Thank you so much for helping me. I owe you." He said as I pull him off from the hug and look at his teary eyes.

" Mr.park what are you talking about? I am the one who owed to you. You are the reason of my success. You were like father to me." I said as he looked at my eyes

"Don't say it again?" He said

"What is it sir?" I asked curiously

"Mr.park or Sir. From now on I am your father baekhyunah." That words make my eyes teary. I never had parents. Now I have a farther.

We are now at the meeting room. All the share holders,Mrs.park,luhan,chanyeol and Mr.park already here. So Mr.park start his speech.

"First of all I need to apologise from all of my share holders. I know you must afraid about your future. And I know I am now not good enough to be a CEO. So of course we need someone to handle our company. And as a CEO of this company and also as a one of share holder I'll give my every shares to my son park chanyeol.
That means he will be the one who had most of the shares so he had to be our future heir. Any objections?"
"No way how do you hand over our company to a high school kid?"

"That's true we can't waste our money because of this kid?"

"He is not qualified to be a CEO"

"Luhan is the best one to be CEO. I'm going to support him"

Everyone started to argue with Appa.

"Calm down gentlemen I didn't told you that chanyeol will lead our company. Of course he couldn't handle a company yet. Our company will handle by our CFO till chanyeol ready for it." Appa said to everyone as Mrs.park started from his chair

"How can he lead our company? He is not a part of our family. Are you going to break our tradition." She growled a appa as appa glared at her

"According to our tradition it must be park who leads our company. And luhan is not a park?" He said last part bit loudly I can feel luhan isn't comfortable with the situation.

"Then how can that guy lead our company?" She pointed out me as chanyeol stand from his seat

"Because he is park he is my husband. Park baekhyun. Do you understand?" He said as Mrs.park's eyes gotten wide