chapter 10

I'm now on my way to chanyeol's mansion. Like baekhyun hyung said now I had to start my mission. I can see baekhyun hyung has feelings for chanyeol. And I know how he feels right now. Because I also felt it when luhan hyung ignoring me. So I really want to help him.

When I was already in front of chanyeol's mansion I get off from the car and entered to the mansion.

"Dae hyung where is chanyeol?"

"In his room. But he was not in a good mood." Dae hyung told me

"Don't worry hyung he wouldn't do anything to me" I said as I saw chanyeol climbing down stairs. He was wearing black jacket white t-shirt and black pants.

"Omo Chanyeolah where are you going?" I asked

"To club." Chanyeol said as walked to me.

"Okay brother. Let's go" I said as We walk out of the mansion and get on to the car.

"Wich one?" I asked to know club name

"Exo is better. Because they didn't check the I.D." He said as drive my car of course I have licence because I am six months older than him.

On my way I checked my phone and send a message to baekhyun hyung.

When we were already there we get off from car and walk in to the club. As usually we sit for a drink and oder two glasses of vodka. And started to drink while looking at the crowd.
I can see chanyeol is not in a good mood he didn't pay attention to any one. Then I started to search for baekhyun hyung.

After five minutes I saw baekhyun hyung entered to the club and he was searching for me. After he saw me walked to us and sit beside me.

"Glass of beringer please." He ordered as chanyeol look at him but baekhyun hyung didn't look at him. Now it's my turn.

"Hey" I said to baekhyun hyung and move close to him.

"Hi" he said and look at me

"You are beautiful baby. And your name must be most beautiful." I said as he smiled at me

"You don't need to praise me. You can ask my name of course. Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun. And you?" He asked if I can see he is a good actor

"Sehun. Oh sehun. And this is my best friend chanyeol" I introduced chanyeol to him and both of them smiled at each other and look away

"Waiting for anyone?" I asked as he shook his head

"No. I hadn't anyone for wait." he said as sighed

"Really then I would like to know you more." I said as give my hand to him then he looked at me and

"Let's dance" I said as he put his hand on mine

"Sure why not." He said as we join to dance floor

We stand in front of chanyeol's seat and started to dance.

I put my hands around his waist and move him towards to my body. I can feel he was uncomfortable. But we had to do this to make chanyeol jealous.

Then he put his forehead on my shoulder and support me. I can see chanyeol's angry eyes. But he didn't move

"Hyung I think it is working." I wishpered to his ear and starts to move my hand down to his but.

Then chanyeol stand up from the chair walk towards to us. I know he will punch me.

He grabbed baekhyun hyung by hand and pull him towards to him as I felt someone grabbed my hand and pull me then hardly slapped across my cheeks.

I can't understand anything. I turned my head up and saw chanyeol hugging baekhyun hyung and they were looking at something behind me with wide eyes.

Then I turned my head for other side to see the person who slapped me.
Then I saw something I never expect to see.

His eyes were full of tears and anger.

"YOU IDIOT" he said as raised his hand again to hit me. But he didn't hit me and clenched his fist and put his hand down. Then run away.

I can't understand the thing just happened.

Luhan hyung just slapped me. But why? Was he jealous of baekhyun hyung.

I came reality because of the touch of my shoulder.

"Follow him" Chanyeol said as I run out of the club to see luhan hyung. And I saw him in the car park. He is crying and kicking to a car.

"Hyung" I said as he looked at me

"Why? You fucking idiot I came to korea after six years. And you here seducing that bitch." Luhan hyung said while crying

"Hyung it is not what you thinking. I just want to help my friend. Believe me." I said with pealing glance
"Shut up. I saw everything sehun. I don't need any explanation" Luhan hyung said as I got angry

"Why do you get angry ah. You said you didn't like me. Then why do you--" I didn't complete my line because

He cut me off with his lips.