chapter 3

After listening to baekhyun's story. Kyungsoo sighs at him. Kyungsoo know most of the things about park family because park family lawyer jongin is his boyfriend. And also Jongin is the one who introduced baekhyun to the Mr.park.

"Baekhyunah Please think about it again." Kyungsoo said with worried eyes.
"But kyungsooyah how can I say no. Other than you and jongin Mr.park is the only person who treat me like a human. You know that well." Baekhyun said and wipes his eyes full of tears.
"Also I remember you said that chanyeol is a good student. Didn't you?" Baekhyun said and pout at him.

"Oh gosh.." Kyungsoo said and run his fingers through his hair. And said.
"Of course chanyeol is a good student. He always ranked as one so of course he is good for me. Because I am his class teacher. But.not.for.you. Because you are going to marry him" Kyungsoo said angrily. Baekhyun glup at kyungsoo knowing that kyungsoo is super angry.

Kyungsoo sighs heavily and asked,
"And do you want to marry someone who 11 years younger than you?" Baekhyun didn't answer he bit his lip while looking at the floor.

"First I will tell you about chanyeol. Then decide the best for you? Okay?" Kyungsoo said and baekhyun nod at him.

"Okay. Chanyeol is a bright student in our school. And he is tall and has well built body. And very popular boy among girls and boys.
And chanyeol is completely different from his father. And most important thing is he didn't even like anyone call him park. He hate his father." Kyungsoo said while holding baekhyun's hand.
"Hate him. But why?" Baekhyun asked curiously.
"Because after three months of his mother's death Mr.park remarried another woman who didn't even care about chanyeol." Kyungsoo said and sighs. And he continued

"After their marriage Mr.park gave him a house with servants. Because chanyeol always fight with his step brother and mother. So he had to live alone since he was eight years old. When he was in his sixteen he had a affair with Im jin ah --"

Baekhyun cut him and asked.
"Are you telling about nana? That fashion designer.?

"Yeah" Kyungsoo said with worried eyes. "But Nana didn't love him only she wanted chanyeol's money. After a year she broke up with him. Then chanyeol became worst thing ever.
He started to bullying school students. And he refused to talk with anyone except his best friend oh sehun.
And he started to drink alcohol and cigarette. And clubbing and sleeping with random women and men became his hobby. But everyone says that chanyeol still love nana. I don't really know about it.
However he didn't miss his lectures. I don't know why but he always did his assignments and always he ranked in first place." Kyungsoo sighs heavily and look at baekhyun who is with his shocked face.

"Okay that's it. Now what do you think about him." Kyungsoo asked him.

"I don't know. But I feel sad for him.?" Baekhyun said sadly.

"Do you like that kind of husband.?" Kyungsoo asked and directly look at baekhyun's eyes.

"I don't want to soo. I didn't like to marry a kid and also I didn't want drug addict husband. I didn't like this whole marriage thing. I only doing this for Mr.park. I want to repay him that's all." Baekhyun said firmly. That makes kyungsoo sigh and,

"Okay think about it more. Okay. I'm going to sleep. Good night" he said to baekhyun and went to his room.

Baekhyun can't decide anything. After heard about chanyeol he felt sad about him. But one thing for sure he never expect to marry a boy 11 years younger than him. Also he hate alcohol special cigarettes he has allergy for cigarette smoke.

He can't live with a man like him. And most important thing is baekhyun never had a affair before. Because he is one of the boy who can pregnant so he had to find a boy. But he never found his ideal type from anyone who asked him out. So he rejected them.

But now he had to marry someone he didn't even know. And someone who love another woman. Oh no he can't do this. He stand up from the chair and walk in to his room and slump himself on the bed.
Then his phone starts to ring. He takes the phone and saw that call is from suho. Then he answered the call.
"Hello Mr.kim"

"Oh come on. Didn't I told you to call me suho." Baekhyun hear suho whines and he smiled at his attitude.

"Oh I'm sorry. By the way why did you call me?" Baekhyun asked

"Oh what do you going to do about marriage?" Suho asked

"I don't know suho. I need more time to think." Baekhyun said and sighs

"It's okay. Are you free tomorrow.?" Suho asked

"Tomorrow is Sunday. Of course I'm free"

"Okay then let's meet chanyeol tomorrow."