chapter 23

"You idiot look what have you done to me I am like ball. I am getting fat everyday"

"Yeol I need to eat more don't you know I am here eating for three."

"Yeol my legs are hurting."

"Yeol I can't walk"

"Yeol please don't leave me I can't be here alone."

"Yeolliee try this I made this just for you"

I remember the words he through this Nine months. At last he forgave me for unbelieving him. Because now I never questioned about his relationships between his friends. And he also promised me to tell everything he was going to do. And now,

He is in front of me while hardly trying to give birth to our little twins. We didn't know about their gender yet because hyung want it to be surprise.

Hyung cluch my hands tightly. I feel his nails digging into my skin. I had to be strong for him and our babies.

"Ye-ol I ca-nt" He said as I saw tears dropping out of his eyes. I kissed his forehead and look at him.

"Hyung little more okay. I'm here for you. Think about our babies." I said as he nods

"Come on hyuniee push little more" Lay hyung said as baek hyung pushed as much as he can.

"AHHHH" he said as I heard our baby crying.

"Good luck it is a baby girl" Lay hyung said as I feel my eyes getting teary.

"Hyung gumawo." I said as he weakly smiled and started to push again.
I helped him with holding his hand and massaging it.

"AHHHHHHH"

"Chanyeol congratulation it's boy." Lay hyung said as hyung close his eyes slowly.

"Hyung are you okay?" I asked as he smiled at me weakly.

"I never want to see you like this again. We now have both son and daughter. It's enough for me" I thought while giving him a long kiss on his forehead.

After few minutes they transferred hyung to his private room. He is still sleeping. I want to see our babies with him. So I wait for him.

I feel someone stroking my hair so I slowly open my eyes and see my lovely husband looking at me with warm smile.

"Yeol I want to see them" He said

"I'll call the nurse hyung. I also didn't see them yet." I said as called the nurse.

After few minutes two nurses take them in and gave our baby girl to me and boy to hyung.
My girl mostly looks like hyung. And boy looked like me. Now I am a farther. Now we are complete family. From now on my love will split up into three of them.

"He looks like you? Isn't it. He had your ears." Hyung said while touching his ears.

"Yeah. But she looks like you." I said as kissed her forehead.

"Hyung gumawo. You gave me everything I need. But I didn't-" I couldn't finish my line he kissed my lips.

"Stop yeol. You gave me the most precious things in the world. You don't know how much I thankful for you to give me them and you. Yeol I LOVE YOU." He said that magical words to me. I can't believe that he said them to me.

"Hyung really? You love right? Oh my God I'm going to die." I said as kissed my two babies and kissed hyung on lips while carrying our babies.

"OH MY GOD. Are you guys trying to making out in front of you babies?"