chapter 14

Sorry for my grammatical errors.  English is not my first language. I'm really sorry.

I feel hot water running through my body. I am in my bathroom. As soon as meeting ended with share holders we directly came home.

Yes we mean baekhyun hyung and l. Now I am not alone. Now I have a family. So this is not only a house this will be our home from now on.

Meeting has been ended after handing over the business to me. Most of them liked that decision because of baekhyun hyung was talented and qualified than luhan hyung.

After a hot bath I walk in to my room with my towel around my waist as someone entered to my room.

"Ahhh" he said as covered his face.

"YAH put some clothes on you idiot"
Then I recognised it was my loving husband.

His reaction to my naked torso made me want to tease him. So I went near to him and close my room door behind him and locked it.

"What are you trying to do?" He said still covering his face.

"Look at me. Why are you so shy. Aren't we married now ah" I said but he didn't uncover his face so I remove his hands as I saw his tomato face.

"Come on baby isn't this our honeymoon" I said as walk towards to him till his back hits on the door.

"Stop this." He said as avoiding my gaze while closing his eyes. I lift his chin to take a good view of his face. His beautiful thin lips make me want to kiss them. After that quick peck I really want to taste that lips. But I couldn't do it. I don't want to use him. I would never do that if he didn't want that. I slowly touched his lips.

"Chanyeol I beg you. I am tired. I haven't energy to argue. So put some clothes on and leave me. I just come here to take my phone." He said as I felt guilty. He did all the things for me but I didn't do anything for him. So I took my t-shirt from my closet and put it on.

"Open your eyes hyung you can take your phone." I said as he opened his eyes and took his phone on my table.

"I made our dinner so come down." He said as walked out.

Of course we are not in same room. He is in my room When I was little. After my mother's death I always live in her room. Because I can't sleep anywhere but here. I wear pair of pants on and climb down the stairs.

I saw dinner was on the table. He made fried tofu for us. I take a seat and sit on it. Then baekhyun hyung also took his seat and we both silently ate our dinner. After dinner he started to wash dishes. I watched him doing things on kitchen and walk towards to him.

"Mianhae hyung." I said but he didn't look at me or answer me. So I put my chin on his shoulder and circled my arms around his waist.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked again and kissed his shoulder and sniffed his vanilla like sent.

"Stop it yeol can't you see I am washing dishes." He said roughly but I didn't move. I tightly hugged him from behind.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry. I want to tease you" I said

"It's ok yeolah. I didn't mad at you." He said while doing his job

"You smelled vanilla. I like it. And I like this feeling." I said as he tried to release said while sniffing him.

"Mmmmmm... Yeolliee.." He said I like it when he called me yeol or Yeolliee.

"Yeah hyung." I asked him

"Can you do something for me?" He asked from me of course I will do anything for him.

"What do you wanted hyung. Of course I'll do." I said as he released himself from my grip and look at my eyes.

"You can't drink alcohol and don't go to club anymore. Can you?" He asked.
I can do that for him.

I nodded at him as he cupped my cheeks.

"Please study hard to select the best university. Then you can be best CEO. And complete your mother's dream. From now on it will be my dream too." He asked as caressing my cheeks.

 "I will hyung I'll do it for both of you." I said as he tiptoed and kiss my forehead. I feel his warm lips on my forehead. My heart beating fast. I didn't feel like this before. I feel like my heart going to explored. I closed my eyes to feel this feeling better. Then he stopped kissing me and hug me tight.

"Hy--hyung" I said as stuttered.

"Yeah" he asked

"Mianhae" I said as hugging him tightly against my chest.

"Why?" He said

"I know hyung. You didn't want like this marriage. No wedding ceremony. No love. No honeymoon. I know everything was wrong. Please forgive me hyung." I asked him as he released himself from my arms and looked at me.

"Don't worry about that too much. You didn't force me to do this. I also want to do this. It is not your fault." He said while looking at me.

"Yeah I know. But I'll try to make your life better. I promise. Can you give me a chance hyung."

I'll update tomorrow also. Sorry for late update.