chapter 5

Baekhyu shocked after hearing chanyeol's loud voice as he realised that he was sitting on chanyeol's lap. When he was trying to get up without caring chanyeol push baekhyun to the floor and get off from the bed.

"Oh my God baekhyunah are you okay?" Suho asked him as he helped baekhyun to get up.

"Oh so you are Baekhyun. Park hyun sik's puppet." Chanyeol said as his lips turned to smirk.

"YAH what did you say? Puppet ah? I will--" Baekhyun try to slap chanyeol as suho stopped him

"Chanyeol please listen to me." Suho said with pealing eyes.

"I don't want to listen anyone. I told you yesterday right. Just leave my house with this midget." Chanyeol said directly to suho. Then turn to jongdae who is still with shocked face.

"Jongdae You know that I don't like any guests. Why did you let them in you idiot." Chanyeol yelled.

"Ch---chan--yeol I didn't--" Jongdae stuttered as chanyeol cut off his words

"Kick them out of my house. RIGHT NOW." chanyeol yelled as walked in to bathroom.

"Oh my God. What did you do baekhyun.? How did you ended up in chanyeol's arms" Jongdae asked.
"I didn't do anything he was the one who grabbed my hand and pull me to him. I couldn't move because he is too strong." Baekhyun said and pout.

"Junmyeon you know about chanyeol. Why did you let him in. " Jongdae almost yelled at suho.

Suho sighs and " I'm sorry dae I didn't think about it that much."

Jongdae sighs heavily.
"Please leave Junmyeon. I can't help you anymore. If I do chanyeol will kill me for sure."

"But dae I have to talk to him. This is important thing." Suho whines as jongdae said

"Oh God help me" and hit his forehead on the wall and sighs.

"Suho I don't like to talk to him. He is a jerk. Can't we just leave.?" Baekhyun said

"Baekhyun please help me. You are the only hope I have. Please okay. One more time and we leave. Okay." Suho said with pealing eyes

"Okay just one more time" Baekhyun sighs as climb down the stairs. Suho followed him.

"YAH you guys are really going to stay." Jongdae asked with worried voice.

"Yeah." Both of them said same time.

"Do you guys really want to see me die ah?" Jongdae whines again.

"Oh come on jongdae chanyeol is never going to kill you. We all know that" Suho said as bite a apple on the table.

"Okay he wouldn't kill me. But he will fire me for sure." He whines and look directly at suho.

"Then find another job" Suho said as sit on couch beside baekhyun who is in deep thought.

"YAH.! If chanyeol fire me. I will kill you for sure." Dae yelled at suho and went kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Baekhyunah" Suho said as patted baekhyun's shoulder

"Mmmmmm" Baekhyun anwered while looking at floor.

"I know you didn't like him. And I know he is not good. I also don't like this. And I want to hand over our company to real owner.Please understand me I want to help Mr.park." Suho said and
(I also want to help chanyeol. I know baekhyun will save you from the hell Chanyeolah) he thought.

"Me too. I want to repay him. That's all"
Baekhyun said and sighs

After few minutes chanyeol walk in to the living room and saw baekhyun and suho still there. He can feel his blood boiling.

He quickly walked to the kitchen and he grabbed jongdae by his shirt and throw him to the wall

"KIM FUCKING JONGDAE. DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO KICK THEM OUT. WHAT THE FUCK THEY STILL DOING HERE."
Chanyeol said and when he try to punch jongdae someone stopped him. Chanyeol turned his head to see who is stopping him and saw Junmyeon.

Then he released jongdae who has please don't kill me look.

"What did you want Junmyeon. Can't that old jerk leave me alone." Chanyeol said while running his fingers through his hair.

"Can we sit first" Suho asked and three of the sit on the sofa set. Suho sit beside baekhyun and chanyeol sit in front of them.

"Your father is in the hospital. Do you know?" Suho asked

"Of course everyone who watching TV or using Internet know that. Why can't he die already." Chanyeol said smirking.

"Chanyeol he is your father." Suho said as chanyeol grabbed him by his shirt.

"Yah. You idiot what are you doing. Release him" Baekhyun yelled at him and Chanyeol released suho. Suho started cough.

"I haven't a father. And that park jerk never can be my father. NEVER. Don't ever say it again. You understand." Chanyeol said firmly.

"Didn't you know about respect chanyeol. Junmyeon is 12 years older than you. How can you--" Baekhyun said as chanyeol cut him by his words.

"If you don't want to talk with me then go away. I never told you to stay. Why would I care about others when no one care about me." Chanyeol said as directly look at baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun lost his words and look at chanyeol's coffee colour eyes as they lock their eyes few minutes and both of them look away.

"Okay chanyeol just listen. Your step mother wants to hand over our company to luhan. I think she is the one who is trying to kill Mr.park. So Mr.park wants you to be future owner of the company."

"What are you talking about I am not going to own his shit. Never" chanyeol said and stand up to walk away.

"You know that company is not your father's company chanyeol. Founder of Park interior designers was your mother" chanyeol stopped as listen to suho.

"It was your mother's dream chanyeol. Do you want to take it away from that bitch." Suho said as chanyeol sighs.

"But I am not old enough to lead a company just forget it." Chanyeol said.

"Marry him chanyeol he can lead the company." Suho pointed at baekhyun.

"What are you talking about. Marry him he is too old for me. And how can I trust him ah" chanyeol said as look at baekhyun who is with angry expression on his face.

Baekhyun stand up and walk to chanyeol.

"You don't trust me?" Baekhyun asked while looking at chanyeol's eyes.

"Of course I don't know about you? How can I trust you?" Chanyeol said.

Yah you how can you say that to me I am working with Mr.park six years. I am one of the most trustworthy person in the company. That is why I am CFO right now" Baekhyun said while looking directly at his eyes.

"I am not talking about the company you idiot. I am taking about me. You didn't even like me. How can I marry you?" Chanyeol said with a smirk and baekhyun gluped at him.

"Make me fall for you baekhyun"