chapter 22

I am in my office room after complaining about Mrs.park to the police. I came here. Chanyeol and luhan also here with me.

Once my door opened and she walked in,
"Good morning Mrs.park hye jin. Come and take a seat." I said as she glared at me.
She was a mess I know this would happen.

"So you did this right? How dare you?" She said as coming to me but luhan grabbed her by her wrist.

"Eomma chebal. Stop this." Luhan said

"Baby don't trust anyone don't be good. You will destroy like me. Please I'm doing this for you. Only for you. Let me do this." She said as cupping luhan's face.

"Eomma I don't want this? Please?" Luhan said again and look at chanyeol. And chanyeol get up from his seat.

"Mi-mianhae" chanyeol said as looking at Mrs.park. Mrs.park looks at him with wide eyes.

"What- what did you said?" She said as turn to chanyeol.

"I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to turn you this way. But how can I believe you when you kill my mother in front me. Tell me." He said as look at directly her

"She killed my unborn child." She with teary eyes.

"She didn't know about our child hye jin." Appa said as walking meeting room with police.

"And I'm sorry for not understanding you and not believing you. Me and chanyeol understood our faults. Now It's your turn." Appa said as holding her hand.

"I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me hye jinah." He said while looking at her eyes.

"You idiot how dare you did this to me ah. Don't you know how much I loved you. But you left me like nothing." She said as crying.

"I'm Sorry. I'm really sorry." Appa said to her.

"Can- can I hug you?" She said as Mr.park hugged her tightly to his chest
and release her.

And she tightly hugged luhan and release him from the hug.

"Mrs.park hye jin we have to arrest you for making fake documents and trying revil Mr.byun." They said as taking her out of the room.

Luhan who is crying into appa and chanyeol who looking at the floor while biting his lips.

I feel sad towards Mrs.park. Actually she is not a bad woman according to her past story. But the things happened to her made her bad.

And I remembered the things I heard moments ago.

"We were lovers since our high school days. But she had to marry a chinese guy to protect their family business. And she gave birth to luhan. After four years Then I marry bo young and had chanyeol.

But I couldn't love bo young like I loved hye jin because she was my first love. But I tried because I love my son more than anything. After years I found hye jin in korea and she told me that his husband cheated on her and marry another woman.

I felt sad for her and I helped her to live. And luhan became close to me day by day also hye jin we started to love again. And she got pregnant by me. And after few days bo young caught us in a restaurant and pushed her and she hit her stomach on the floor. That day we lost our child. That is why she killed her.

Actually even if hye jin didn't kill her bo young would eventually die. Because of her brain cancer. No one knows about it. I also know it after her death. I am the worst one here. I am the one who turned out things like this." Appa said

"But how did she killed bo young? And why did you and bo young turned out like this?" I asked curiously

"That day I heard coughing sound came from the bathroom so I walked in and saw my mom coughing blood and she told me to live happily with farther. But after that I felt someone cover my mouth and take me away.