chapter 16

I opened my eyes slowly and saw my precious baby husband laying beside me. His hands are on my waist and legs are tangled with mine. I finger combed his bangs away from his forehead and kiss him.

Last night middle of our movie night he started to snoring while cling in to me. So I off our home theatre system and sleep beside him for first time.

I couldn't believe that he was 10 years and six months older than me. Because he is still same as five years ago. I'm really lucky to have him as my husband. Even though we still didn't love with each other. I clearly know that he likes me and also I like him. Yeah we didn't tell it to each other yet. But I can see his affections towards to me in his eyes.

I really thank to that park man for found him for me. I hugged him tight against my chest. And sighs.

"YAH YOU IDIOT GET UP IT'S MORNING." I heard jongdae's voice. I think he still didn't know that I am back.

"Five minutes" Baekhyun hyung said as clinging in to me.

"YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN WAKE UP RIGHT NOW. IF DIDN'T I'LL BREAK THIS DOOR" Jongdae said as I release hyung from the tight hug and walk towards to door and open it.

"Ch- chanyeol. When- when did you--" he stuttered and look at me with wide eyes.

"Yesterday. And prepare our breakfast. Don't disturb hyung. Understand?" I said

"Yeah. Ok." He said as turn back and walk away.

"Wait jongdae." I said as he stopped walking and look at me.

"Don't tell hyung that I sleep with him. Okay." I said as he nods at me. I didn't want hyung to became awkward towards me. Because I slept with him.

I walked towards to my room and started to do my daily basis. After that I changed my self to comfortable clothes and walk towards to dining room. And I saw baekhyun hyung was there with kyungsoo sosengnim and his son. This is my first time I see him.
He is totally like jongin hyung but he had kyungsoo sosengnim's eyes. I walk towards to them and bow.

"It's been years Chanyeolah. You had changed so much. You became so much handsome." He said as ruffled my hair.

"Thank you so much sosengnim." I said

"Oh come on yeolah don't call me sosengnim anymore. Sehun also call me hyung. Why can't you? You are my best friend's husband though" he said as pouting at me. He is cute like that but not as baekhyun hyung.

"Oh Kyungieee cute." Baekhyun hyung said as kyungsoo hyung punched him.
"I am not cute you idiot." He said as glared at baekhyun hyung. I couldn't help but chuckle at them.

"YAH why are you laughing at me. I am hurting." Baekhyun said as pouting at me.

"I didn't laugh at you" I said as pinching his nose.

"By the way is he your son hyung.?" I asked him

"Yeah kim jongsoo. My one and only son." Kyungsoo hyung said as

"And today is his fourth birthday." Baekhyun hyung said
"Oh really" I said sit on my knees to take proper view of his son jongsoo

"Hey buddy" I said as he hid behind his daddy's leg.

"Jongsooyah talks with him. He is puppy uncle's husband."

"Yah Kyungieee I am not a puppy. Why are you introducing myself like that." I see my hyung pout again. I laugh at him and he glared at me.

"Hello uncle. I am kim jongsoo." He said as walked towards to me.

"Oh really. I am park chanyeol. And happy birthday to you" I said as picking him up to my arms.