chapter 11

After sehun dashing out off the club. I can see everyone looking at us so I grabbed baekhyun's hand and pull him out of the club with me.

"Stop chanyeol you are hurting me." I can hear baekhyun whining but I didn't mind him as I pull him towards to car park.

I am angry with him. He let sehun touch him. Sehun never act like this before. He never touched anyone before. Because he has crush on luhan since he was 13 years old. After they met at London three years ago and the things happened in London made them love with each other. But luhan hyung never told it to sehun. Because of his mother.

I am the one who sent a photo of sehun and baekhyun to luhan hyung. Yesterday when he was already in korea he texted me. And told me that he was back. He was not a bad person. But his mother does so he act like he was mean to me. In front of everyone. But actually he doesn't.

We were text with each other and share our feelings with each other but no one knows. It became our secret since we were young.

"Chanyeol leave my wrist please it hurts" I am so angry with him. How can he flirt with sehun in front of me. I can't take it throw him towards his car.

"AHHHH" he said when he hit on his car and he grabbed his hand and started to cry while rubbing it.
"Chan-yeol why? Why are you like this?" Baekhyun said while crying

"Give me the car key." I said
"But you haven't licence." He said as look at me with teary eyes his nose turned to red because of crying.

"Shut the fuck up and give me the key." I said with anger I can see he is afraid at me he give me car keys in his pant pocket while shivering.

I opened passenger seat and grab from his wrist and throw him to passenger seat.

And when I was on my way to driving seat my phone starts to ring. It was sehun and I answered it.

"Hello chanyeol"

"Yeah why?"

"Luhan hyung's car broke so I thought about give him a ride. I will come to get you after I dropped him. Are you okay with it?"

"No I have a ride don't worry about me and have your time. I'm hanging up. Bye" I said as hangup the phone and saw a message from luhan hyung.

LH :
Yeolliee thank you soooo much. I told sehun that I like him. Please don't be too much mean to baekhyun. Love you so much. 😙😙😙

I feel happy for them. But I couldn't forget the fact that baekhyun let sehun touch him.

get on to the car and start engine and drive fast as much as I can.
I want to clear my mind. I'm so angry because he let him touch his body. So I get on to the car and start to drive fast. Baekhyun still crying out hard.

"Chanyeol please slow down the car. Please I beg you." Baekhyun said while crying he still rubbing his hand. I didn't listen to him and drive fast.

"Chanyeol please. Why are you so mean to me" Baekhyun said while crying

I stopped the car in a empty ground on the way and get off from the car and close car door with a loud thud. And I walk away from the car to take fresh air.

After few seconds I feel someone touching my hand. When was going to slap the hand away baekhyun stop me and grab my hand hardly.

"Please let me clean the wound its bleeding."
Then I saw their is a scratch in my hand I didn't even notice it before. But I didn't care I pull him towards to me and started to rub my hands all over his body. I feel he is trying to free himself from my grip.

"Chanyeol what are you doing? STOP IT." He said as push me away.

"Why why not? Why can't I touch you? You let him touch your--" I couldn't finish my line he slapped across my cheek hardly.

"SHUT UP. Shut up. you can say that I let sehun touch me. But you can't touch me like this. I am not your toy." Baekhyun growled at me

"Do you like him?" I asked him

"What?" He asked

"You heard me baekhyun. Do you like him?" I asked again

"Are you crazy? No. I didn't like him." He said

"Then why do you let him touch you? I saw it my own eyes baekhyun you liked it" I asked him with angry look

"Why does it matter for you? You end our game chanyeol. Didn't you?" He said and wipes his tears away

"Of course I did. But I never said that I didn't marry you."