chapter 19

"It's really nice to meet you chanyeol" he said as patted my shoulders. I end our meeting. This is my first business meeting without hyung and I successfully end it. I feel so relax after that. Also this is the first time I met Mr.wu.

"Me too Mr.wu. I will do my best with your hotel." I said as giving him my hand.

"Come on call me kris. We are friends right.?" He asked me as shaking my hand with his hand.

"Okay kris. Of course we can be friends." I said as smiled at him.

"By the way you why didn't baekhyun attended the meeting?" He asked me curiously

"He had some important works to do so I had to attend. Why am I bad?" I said as he laughed at me.

"Of course not. But I also like to have my meeting with a sexy guy." He said as I glared at him

"Yah what did you say? Sexy? If you look at him in wrong way I will kill you?" I said as he smiled

"Too possessive ah. Calm down chanyeol. I really didn't have like that feelings for him. I have someone that I love." He said with a smile.

"Really good to know" I said as suho hyung came to us

"Mr.wu excuse me. But we had to go. Let's go chanyeol. We are late." He said as I said good bye to kris and walk towards to our car and drove to company.

On our way my phone starts buzz so I checked it. It is a message from an unknown ID as I checked the massage there is a video in the massage so I play it as I saw my hyung is hugging by lay and hyung also hug him back they stay like that few minutes and release themselves from the hug and look at each other and smile at each other.

I feel like my heart stabbed by something. My eyes filled with tears. Again I checked it and saw it's today. He is wearing today kit. I looked at the video clearly to find out the place and saw there is a name in the cup on the table behind them and I recognised it was eldorado restaurant.

"Hyung did you know about eldorado restaurant.?" I asked from suho

"Yeah. It was one of the restaurant owned by Mr.wu." He said

"Let's go there." I said as I called kris.

"Hello chanyeol."

"Kris can you do me a favour?"

"What is it? Of course I'll do if there anything I can do."

"Eldorado is yours right?"

"Yeah of course why?"

"My friend lost his credit card at your restaurant. Can I check out CCTV records to find it."

"Of course you can I'll tell them."

"Thank you so much kris. I never forget your help."

"It's okay. Don't worry. Okay then good bye."

"Okay thanks. Bye" I said as hung up my phone

"Who lost credit card?" Suho hyung asked as stopped the car in front of eldorado.

"Sehun. You can wait here." I said as getting off from the car and ran towards to restaurant.

"Good morning Sir what can I do for you?" Receptionist greets me and bow.

"Good morning I am park chanyeol. Is Mr.wu told you something?"

"Oh yes sir follow me."

"Wait can I know about is there any table reserved for Mr.byun baekhyun today?" I said as she checked the customer list.

"No sir" she said as shaking her head.

"Oh really. Then Mr. ZangYiXing" I asked as she checked again.

"Yes sir" that hit my heart. Like arrow that means they were here.

"When did he came?" I asked

"At 10 am Sir." She said as I smiled

"Okay let's go" I want to confirm it clearly so I need to check them.

"Okay follow me sir" she said as taking me to the CCTV controlling room.

Then I asked them to check 10am. I saw that lay came and order drink and drinking it while looking for someone.
Then hyung entered to the reasturant. And he gave him something. Then lay also gave him something. And hyung get it and stare at it.

Lay stand up and turn his face up by chin and look at each other and lay hug him. That hug isn't just a friendly hug.
I feel like I'm dying. He didn't love me. But then why did he made me fall for him. I thought and thank to the workers before leaving.

I walked towards to the car and sat on the passenger seat.

"Did you find it?" He said as I nodded and didn't say anything on the way.

After we already in front of the company. I quickly went to hyung's cabin and look for him. I found him walking out from the bathroom.

I ran to him and hug him against my chest.

"Yeolliee why?" He asked me as hugging me back.

"I miss you soooo much hyung." I said as he smiled

"We met at morning. Didn't we?" He said as look at me.

"Yes but it's been hours so I missed you" I said as he giggled

"So cheesy." He said as walked towards to mirror to fix his hair.

"Hyung did you check that files." I asked him as he looked at me

"Wich files?" He asked

"Files you told me on morning" I said as his face bit changed

"Ahhh yeah yeah. I checked them." He said and turn around

"Didn't you go anywhere today hyung." I said as he looked at me with annoying face.

"No chanyeol. Why did you question me like this?" He said as his phone starts to ring.

He looked at his phone and walk out from the room. Why can't he answere it in front of me. Then I walk towards to the office room. Hyung isn't there but his phone was there. When I was about to check it phone starts to buzz.

Healing lay:

Hyuniee don't worry about anything ok. I will be there for you. So cheer up. Love you. 😙 😙 😙

Same time another place in seoul:

"No I never did that for you"

"Come on Mr.kim you know about me right. I think your father told you about my history to you."

"He is my friend and I never do it. Can't you stop this and leave them alone. Chanyeol didn't do anything. Why did you always being a bitch."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? You know that I can kill anyone. And the if you didn't do this for me. I will kill this one in the picture" She said as show a picture to him.

"No please. He didn't know anything"

"Then do it."

"Okay I will do it."

Love you all. Sorry for mistakes. I will update soon again.