chapter 7

She is breathing heavily and coughing up blood.

"Cha--nye--olah eo--mma lo--ve yo-u so mu-ch yo-u kn-ow." She said weakly as wipes her mouth.

"Eomma will be okay. Appa will be here soon. Don't worry."

"Be h-app-y wi-th a-pp-a" She said as try to touch my cheek.

But someone cupped my mouth and take me away from her I try to release from his grip but he was so strong.

I can hear eomma calling me.

"Ch-any-eol" "cha-nyeo-l"

"Chanyeol chanyeol open your eyes." I opened my eyes slowly and saw his eyes they are exactly same as my mum.

"Are you okay" he said with shocked face. And he finger-combed bangs on my forehead

"Mmmm yeah I'm okay." I said as sat on my bed. And wiped tears on my face.

"Thank god I was worried about you. when I was walking into your room are crying in the sleep. What are you dreaming about?" Baekhyun asked curiously

"I-I can't remember clearly. What are you doing here.?" Chanyeol asked

"Gaming. Let's see who is going to win?" Baekhyun smiled as chanyeol also smiled.

"Okay let's see." I said as get off from my bed
We were now on the way to my school. Baekhyun break the silence in our car.

"Tell me about you chanyeol I like to know about you?"

"There are nothing to know about me." I said

"Okay then let's talk about me. What do you want to know"

"I know about you. You are CFO of park interior designers. And our class teacher's best friend. You are living with him. And you are 10 years and six months older than me. Also you are an orphan."

Baekhyun shocked after hearing chanyeol's description.

"H-ow how did you know?" Baekhyun asked

"Jongdae was babbling about you last night."

"Oh really. Then I will tell about more things about me. I love to sing and playing piano. I majored in interior design and marketing. l am a good computer game player. And I hate cucumber. How about you"

"I didn't like anything. I hate your boss and his family. That's all." Chanyeol said as baekhyun stopped his car in front of school gate.

When chanyeol about to open car door baekhyun stopped him and re tied my neck tie correctly. I shocked and look at him with wide eyes. Then he took my phone in my pant pocket and type something on it and then type something on his phone. And give me my phone back to me.

"Okay this is my phone number. You can call me anytime. And I'll come to pick you up wait for me. Okay." He smiled.

I just nodded at him and get off from the car. I didn't turn around to see him. Because I don't want to see him when I was looking at him. I feel like my heart going to explored. So I walk straight to the school.

"Hey brother." I know that voice. Oh sehun my only friend.

"Who was that? Again park's puppet?" He asked

"Yeah. Let's go" I said as We walked in to our class

I really can't focus on the lectures. I always remember his eyes smile. I never feel like this. When I was with Nana I am happy. This is not that. I can't understand that feeling.
After Nana I really didn't like to have a relationship with anyone. But something deep inside of my heart told me to give him a chance. Also I didn't want to hand over my mother's company to that bitch.

I always a bright student. After my mother's death study was the only thing I did correctly. I did it because I need to lead our company one day. That was my mother's only dream. She wants me to be a successful business man.

That is why I try hard to be best. And I need baekhyun's help for that. And he doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

Me and sehun on the way to the school gate.

"What's your problem you didn't talk that much today." Sehun asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing." I said as stopped near the gate

"Club or home?" Sehun asked

"No I have something to do. You can go" I said as went to opposite side of sehun. I don't want to tell sehun about baekhyun. At least not yet. When sehun was no where to see. I walked near to school gate and wait for baekhyun.

It's been hour baekhyun hadn't come. But I want to wait for him. He told me that he would come. I want to feel that feeling of being cared by someone so I wait.
After minutes started to rain. But I wait for him.

I can't breath properly it's been a hour since rain started. I am such a fool to believe him. I know no one love me except my mother. I feel tears running through my cheeks. My heart aches.

Then a car stopped in front of me and someone came out.
But I can't see him clearly.

He hug me tight. Then release me from hug and look at me.

"Oh my God chanyeol I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to--"