chapter 9

I was on my way to apartment. My heart aches. I can't understand what is this feeling. Only thing I knows that I didn't like him to reject me. I cried hard as drive fast.

On my way my phone starts to ring as I checked it. It was Mr.park so I wipes my tears as clear my throat and answer the phone.

"Hello Mr.park"

"Baekhyunah where are you?"

"I am on my way to apartment Sir. May I ask you why?"

"Can you come to hospital now. There is someone I need to introduce you."

"Ok sir. I'll come. Give me five minutes"

"Ok. See you soon."

I speed my car to hospital.

I knocked the door and wait for Mr.park's permission to enter the room.

"Come in" I heard his voice as I entered to the room

When I was entering to the room there was a boy who has same hight as chanyeol. And also I can tell that he was too much younger than me.

"Good morning Sir. Do you feel better now." I asked

"Good morning baekhyunah. Of course I feel better now. You must be busy right now. Because of me?" Mr.Park asked as smiled at me

"It's ok sir. Suho and I will take care of everything."

"I know that baekhyunah. You are one of the best worker I had in my life. By the way this boy here will help you to get together with chanyeol." Mr.Park said as he put his right hand over boys shoulders.

"Hello I'm oh sehun. Chanyeol's best friend." He said and smile at me.

I look at him with wide eyes. How can this happened. Didn't chanyeol hate his father. How can he be this close with chanyeol's father I thought. And I didn't understand anything.

"You shocked right.?" Sehun asked. And smiled at me and look at Mr.Park.

"He is my best friend's son baekhyun of course he can be this close to me. Sehun is the one who was telling me everything about chanyeol. He is the only way I can know about him" Mr.Park said and sighs

"Did chanyeol know?" I asked curiously

Sehun shook his head and said "no"

"I couldn't be a good father to chanyeol. Also I couldn't be a good husband to his mother. I really regret it. But now I want to do best thing for him. Please help me baekhyun." Mr.Park said with pealing eyes

"I also want to help you sir. But I didn't think chanyeol will like it. He didn't like me anymore." I said as look at the floor
"I know. Suho told me everything. That is why I ask help from sehun" Mr.Park said and look at sehun.

"I'll help you. Don't worry. I think chanyeol have some special feeling for you. If not he never wait for you yesterday." Sehun said as my eyes fill with tears again. But I didn't drop them off.

"Baekhyunah don't give up okay. You are the only hope I have. Please I beg you." Mr.Park said as try to bow me. I stopped him by grabbing his shoulders

"Sir what are you doing. I'll do my best Sir. I promise" I said as look directly at his eyes.

"Don't worry uncle. He will marry baekhyun hyung. He had to marry. I know him well. He never give up on company. Because it was bo young aunt's dream. He knows that well." Sehun said as nurse entered to the room and said us to leave.

Me and sehun is now out side of the room.

I sighed and sat on the chair and sehun sat beside me.

"Take care of chanyeol baekhyun hyung. Me and jongdae did that for long time. But we couldn't give him the love he want to have" Sehun said as look at me

"But he told me to leave sehun. I didn't mean to hurt him. I swear." I said as cried.

"Hey hyung don't cry okay. He will understand you. Don't worry okay. I'll help you. Me jongdae suho hyung hyun sik uncle everyone. We will help you hyung." Sehun said and patted my back.

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. Come on baekhyun be strong you can do it. I thought.

"Why do you help Mr.park? You would have lost your friendship" I asked him

"Yeah. After chanyeol started to live alone. Uncle became a mess he didn't even eat. Only thing he did was drinking alcohol. And smoking. So my father told me to tell him about chanyeol. Since that day I tell him every detail about chanyeol and also I didn't like that bitch." He said last part angrily that makes me smile.

"Why is that?" I asked with a smile
"She didn't like me. Because I love luhan"

"WHAT?" I shouted because of the shock.

"YAH hyung you shocked me" he said while touching his heart.

"Are you close with everyone who chanyeol hate?" I asked

"Chanyeol knows that I am in love with luhan but he didn't tell anything. He knows that I'm crazy about luhan hyung. But the bad thing is he didn't love me" Sehun said and pout

"Don't worry he will love you" I said as pinch his nose because he is too cute

"Hyung...." He whines as his phone starts to buzz

He looked at phone and show me a photo of a Mrs.park with another boy at airport.

"He is luhan. It's time to start real game" Sehun said