Male!Maleficent X Reader

I smile as I looked around. The world restored. Maleficent back to his old self. I spin around, my wings stretched out. You see I am a nature fairy. I push my (h/l) (h/c) behind my ear and flew around. I giggle as I heard laughter. I flew in the direction and saw Aurora. I giggle and hurry over and saw Maleficent chatting with her. I giggle and scooped Arora in my arms, quickly flying off with her.

"I missed you Aurora." I giggle and hug her in the air. She laughed and held on tighter to me as I set her back down where she once was.

"I missed you too (Y/n)." She smiled and I looked over to Maleficent.

"(Y/n)? Don't you have the flowers to look after?" He asked. I frown a little and nod. He always did this. Like he never wanted me around. I guess it can't be helped. Rumors had spread that he loved Arora. I guess it was all true. I quickly flew off to the meadow of flowers. I sit by the flowers as the thought of losing the two closest people to me came to mind. I look over to see some other fairies playing in the flowers and I smile softly. I had knew Maleficent when he was younger. We had been friends ever since we was children. Now he has Aurora...Its like he doesn't want me around. I sigh sadly and looked around and used my powers to make the flowers bloom.

"(Y/n)!" I look over and saw my three favourite fairies, Thiseltwit, Knotgrass and Flittle. They where carrying something and arguing.

"I want to give it too her." Flittle said.

"Well I am." Thistletwit said. They argued a little longer until they were in front of me.

"Here you go (Y/n)." They said together. They held out the item and I saw a beautiful dress. I smiled and stud up taking it in my hands.

"Thank you its beautiful." I smile and hug them before flying to my home. I changed out my usual outfit and looked at the dress. I smiled and slipped it on.

I looked into a mirror and let my hair fall around me but small flowers bloomed in my hair

I looked into a mirror and let my hair fall around me but small flowers bloomed in my hair. I smiled as I walked out and there was the three fairies smiling.

"Now you can confess you undying love for Maleficent." Thiseltwit said. I frown and look away from them as they looked between each other confused.

"Why would I do something like that when he obviously loves Arora." I say and walked past them and towards the meadow only to find Arora and Maleficent walking through it.

"I wonder where (F/n) is?" I heard Arora ask.

"Most likely slacking off." Maleficent said. I tensed and looked down. "She does that a lot. Never what I ask her." He sigh and Arora saw me and frowned.

"Maleficent?" She asked.

"Yes Arora." He said looking her in the eyes.

"What do you feel for (Y/n)?" She asked.

"I see her as a good friend. I would not wish any harm on her. She has helped me with a lot and I appreciate her." He smiled. I frown sadly and walked over, passing them as if I hadn't heard anything but I felt them watching me. "(F/n)?" I turn to him and he scanned me up and down. "What are you wearing?" He asked and I frown again. I sigh and walked close to him.

"I was told I should do this even though I know it will end badly." I say looking down. Arora smiled and patted my back softly before rushing off. I look up at him and smiled, even wit my falling tears. "I'm in love with you." I smiled and he stud there shocked. I smiled and cup his face and kissed him softly. He didn't move and I pulled away. "Sorry." I say and flew home quickly not wanting to leave and face the shame and embarrassment of what just happened.