Male!Tiana X Reader

I grew up with Tiana and Charlotte. I knew Tiana's dream and ever since I got a job when I was 16 I started to save up. I smiled and soon I had enough. I hurried into the restraint and walked over to Tiana as he waited tables.

"Tiana!" I smiled and he looked over. I hurried over and handed him a clear bag filled with notes. "Here." I smiled. He looked at the bag and then at me. "To help pay for your restrain. I know its your dream so I want to help you." He smiled brightly and hugged me, picking me up slightly. He placed me on my feet and looked down at me. "Just make sure I get a job." I smiled.

"I-I don't know what to say..." He said smiling.

"Don't say anything. Go buy that place right now." I smiled and reach up and kiss his cheek making his blush. "Let me know how it goes." I smiled and walked away waving.

***************

In the end Tiana did buy the place and I helped fix up the place the best I could and tonight was the grand opening. I smiled as I arrived with Charlotte. She gave me a dress to wear.

"Now remember." I looked over to the blond. "Tell him. Tonight." She said seriously. I blushed and nodded. She giggled and took my hand making up rush inside. There where people sat down, listening to the musicians, eating the fancy looking food. I smiled and walked around as Charlotte ran over to her "daddy". I smiled as I saw Tiana. I walked over and he turned to me and I blushed a little as his eyes ran up and down me. He smiled and came over.

"You made it." He smiled.

"Of course I did. I helped with the place I wanted to see it lit up and finished." I smiled and he took my hand and kissed the top of it.

"I can never thank you enough." He said looking me in the eyes as his lips touched my knuckles. I felt my cheeks heat up again. He let my hand go and I opened my mouth when he smiled behind me. He hurried over and I saw his mother walk inside. I smiled as they spoke and then walked over to me.

"My, my. Haven't you grown." She smiled at me. "I haven't seen you since you was only 11 years old. Sorry to hear about your parents dear." She said sadly. I nodded.

"Mum, I need to talk to you alone for a moment." Tiana said. She nodded and they walked outside. I smiled and walked around and sat with Charlotte. We ordered and I had the cheapest item since I gave all my money to Tiana.

"Do not worry for the price ma'am. The boss has permitted your meal to be free." I just looked to the waiter and ordered (f/f). He smiled and walked away. Just as my food came I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up at Tiana and his mother.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked. I nodded and we walked outside, onto the roof. The stars all out and shining. "Beautiful." I smiled thinking he was talking about the view but when I looked over, he was looking at me. I blushed and looked away. "You know..." He trailed off, walking closer. "Charlotte isn't good at keeping secrets." I tensed and looked up at him. "Especially when its about someone having a crush." I teared up and looked away. "Hey." He walked over and hugged me. "Don't cry." He hushed me.

"But I know you don't like me." I whimper.

"Oh, and how do you know that?" I heard him ask. I let him go and looked up at him. "Now..." He cupped my cheeks and whipped my cheeks with his thumbs. "Show me that beautiful smile of yours." He smiled. I let out a small smile and he leaned down and kissed my head. "(Y/n)...We've been together as long as I can remember. You helped me so much. I can never thank you enough. I have loved you with all my heart for years and I can't ignore it anymore." He chuckled and put his hand in to his suit pocket and pulled something out. "I know we haven't exactly dated but-" He cut himself off and got down on one knee and took my hand. "Will you (Y/n) (L/n), marry me?" He asked. He held his mothers wedding ring and I smiled and nodded my head. He slipped it on me and got up and kissed me sweetly as I heard fireworks go off, causing me to jump. Tiana chuckled and held me as we watched the colours dance in the sky.