Human Toothless X Reader

Requested by---->>>>      BibiSio

This is a modern one.

I smiled as I walked into my house. I smiled as I looked over and saw Hiccup talking to someone. I walked in and blushed brightly and saw Toothless. I smiled at them and waved.

"Hey (Y/n), Toothless's staying for dinner. Where's mum by the way?" Hiccup asked. I shrugged and he sighed and walked out. I looked in his direction, until two arms wrapped around me.

"Have you told him?" I asked looking at Toothless. He smiled and tried to give me an innocent look. "You said you-" I was cut off when his lips fell on mine. I smiled and kissed back. He pulled away as we heard footsteps walking over. He pulled away.

"I will." He smiled. I smiled and quickly kissed his cheek and walked away, up to my room. My mum and Hiccup passing me. I run up to my room and start on my homework. I smiled as I hum along to the music I heard from downstairs. I looked over to a photo of me, Toothless and Hiccup. I smiled and put my finished homework into my bag.

"You what!?" I jump at Hiccups voice.

Toothless's POV

"Hey." Hiccup looked over to me. "What would you do if I told you you sister had a boyfriend?"

"What? Who? For how long?" He said. "You wait till I get my hands on him."

"Look Hiccup your sisters 17. She's going to have boyfriends." I say. "They've been dating a month."

"How do you know all this?" Hiccup asked. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well. Im...uumm...Dont get angry but Im dating (Y/n)." I say slightly worried how he would take it.

"You What!?" He yelled. Great.

(Y/n)'s POV

I rushed down stairs and saw am mum holding Hiccup from Toothless. I ran over and Hiccup looked at me.

"You." He growled. Oh boy. "How could you not tell me Toothless was your boyfriend?"

"We wanted to wait to see how it would go first." I say. He looked between us and our mum let him go.

"I think its great." SHe smiled and hugged me.

"Great!" Hiccup yelled.

"Hiccup he's your friend and I know you trust him. Your sister is 17. She can make her own decisions." I smiled and my mum walked to the kitchen. Toothless came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled as he rests his head on top of mine.

"Fine." Hiccup rubbed his head. "But if you hurt her." Hiccup growled.

"I wont." Toothless smiled, kissing my cheek. Hiccup sighed and walked to the kitchen. Toothless fell on to the sofa, pulling me down with him. I smiled and cuddled into him.

"Happy?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my head.

"Yep." He smiled. I smiled and cuddled into his chest finally happy my brother knew about us.