Simba x reader

This is modern times

I smiled as I looked over to my boyfriend, Simba. He smiled over and walked towards me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the movies.

"Come on, we're about to miss it." I smiled. He chuckled and paid for our tickets. He was always so sweet and kind to me. He grabbed my hand and brought us some snakes before we rushed into the screening room and sat down seconds before the movie started. He smiled as we sat at the back. The movie had been out a while so not many people were there. I smiled as I cuddled up to Simba. He chuckled and kissed my head softly.

**********

"So, did you enjoy the movie?" Simba asked holding my hand as we walked towards my house. I smiled and nodded.

"It was great. Plus it had (pick male actor) in it. And I got to see him shirtless." I smiled widely. I looked up at Simba and he frowned. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and we walked in silence to my house.

"So. I had fun." He said. Shoving his hands in his pockets. "I'll see you later."

"What no kiss?" I asked.

"Would you prefer (male actor) to kiss you." Simba pouted. I just looked at him and realised he as jealous. I giggled and go over and hugged him.

"Your such a child." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come inside." I smiled. He smiled down at me and I  hold the door open to let him in. He walked inside and I walked to the kitchen and made us a drink. I felt two arms slither around my waist and a small kiss on my shoulder. "You know. You a lot better than having a movie star as a boyfriend." I smiled handing his cup to him. I smiled and kissed his noise quickly and walked into the living room. I turn on the TV to see the one actor that made Simba so jealous. I smiled and sipped my tea and watched until Simba came in and growled at the TV. I sat the empty cup on the coffee table and looked over to Simba. He walked over and unplugged the TV and walked over and laid down, pulling me into his chest.

"No more TV." He growled. I had to admit, jealous Simbal was really hot. I smiled and cuddle into him.

"I already told you. Your better than him. You don't need to be so jealous." I grinned. He blushed and held me closer and kissed me sweetly. That was when my mum walked in.

"And what's going on here?" She asked and I giggled as Simba blushed brightly.

"Simba got jel-" Simba covered my mouth and got up.

"I better go before my mum starts to worry." I smiled and walked him to the door. He smiled sown at me and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back before he left.

**********

The next day Simba came over and I smiled.

"(Y/n)?" I looked over to my mum who held a small (male actor) poster. "You like him right. I won it and have no idea who he is." SHe said and looked at th eposter. He was shirtless and only wearing boxers. I felt myself blush but nodded. Simba snatched it and threw it to the other side of the room and held me tightly agenst him.

"Your not having that." He mumbled, into my neck. I giggled and he picked me up and took me up to my room. Only when he put me down he saw I had posters of other male actors, singers and bands. He growled and laid next to me and kissed me hard. He slowly pulled awa and I blushed at him. "Your mine." He growled, making me shiver slightly. I smiled and nuzzle into his chest.

"I know."