Male! Ursula X Eric's sister Reader-Part 2

I smiled as I pulled out a small book and pencil and finished a detailed drawing of Ursel. I sigh and slipped dropping it into the water. I frowned and sat back. I frowned and leaned back, closing my eyes.

"You know, your a really good drawer." I shot up and looked to the man I had been waiting to come back. I just looked at him and teared up. He looked up at me and smiled. "Miss me darling?"

****************

I just looked at him. I didn't know what to do. Was he really there? Or was I imagining it?

"Darling." I jumped as he took my hand. He's real. I leap over, wrapping my arms around him. His arms safely around me. "I have you." He whispered, stroking my hair.

"Where have you been?" I whimper.

"I..." He sighed. "I have had a lot to deal with." He softly and gently sat me on a rock. "Darling I have to be honest with you." That was the start of a long convocation. He told me about him being a sea witch, the deal he made with Ariel. Everything. Triton kicking him out of Atlanta...all of it. By the time he had finished the sun was setting. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said sadly.

"You had your reason's I understand." He smiled at my words and cupped my face and kissed me softly. I gladly kiss him back. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You better go home, before that brother of yours worries." He said. I frowned. "Don't worry love. I'll be here when you come back." I teared up.

"I wont be able to come back." I say and Ursel just looked at me. "I'm being shipped to another land, there's this prince who...well..." I trailed off. "I'm being forced to marry him." I looked down at the water. "I came to tell you before but you never came." He grabbed me and brought me into the water, holding me up so I didn't go under. He held me to his chest and smiled. "I just want to stay like this." I say nuzzling into his chest.

"You could come with me?" He suggested. I looked up at him. "I could turn you into a mermaid. You could stay with me, by my side." I smiled and pushed myself up and kissed his roughly. One of his hands held my head the other on my back.  I pulled away and he smiled.

"Meet me in an hour." I nodded. I quickly got out the water and gave him one last kiss before hurrying home.

***************

After an hour I hurried back to the cave and Ursel sat there waiting. I smiled and he handed me a small vile. I took it and looked at him.

"Just drink that my dear. Then we can go." I nodded. I sat with my feet in the water and gulped down the small amount of liquid. Once I swallowed it I saw a bright light and soon there was a tail where my legs where. I smiled and Ursel helped me into the water. He held my hand as we swam to a dark looking cave. We swam inside and Ursel smiled at me. "Welcome to your new home." I giggled and kissed him.