Li Shang X Reader (Part 1)

Requested by--->>>> Tammy_The_Mutant2

I looked out as I watch his horse leave. I took aa deep breath. Everything will be fine.i walked into my house and sat there. My mother looked over to me slightly worried.

"(Y/n)? Is something the matter?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I guess I'm just worried about Shang. I hope he's not gone for as long this time." I say.

It had been about 2 months. I heard a girl joined, discussed as a man. I sighed as i sat in the garden. I heard horses running. I got up and walked over. I couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on mu face as Shang rode towards me. Hr came to a stop and climbed off. He hurried over and hugged me tightly, slightly lifting me off my feet.

"I missed you." I whispered. He chuckled and let me go.

"I missed you too." He smiled and kissed my head softly. I just looked up and smiled at my fiancé.

"I was starting to think you would miss your own wedding." I giggled. He smiled and cupped my face in his hands. He kissed me softly, making me melt in his arms. Hr gently pulled away and I smiled up at him. I heard someone clear there throat and looked over.

"Oh (Y/n), this is Fai Mulan. She saves my life many times. She is also the hero of china." Shang smiled. U walked over and bowed to her.

"I thank you for saving Shang's life." I say and return to my natural stance. "I don't know what I would do without him." Shang wrapped his atm around my waist and kissed my head again. I looked up at him. "Will you be leaving again any time soon?" I asked.

"Not that I know right now." He said. I sigh in relief. "I told Mulan about your cooking and she said she would love to try some."

"Oh, well you could stay for dinner if you want to." I said. She nodded, smiling and we all went inside. I walked to the kitchen with Shang while Mulan sat in the living room. Shang came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I really did miss you." He said quietly.

"Then stop leaving." I smiled cutting up the ingredients. "We both hate it when you leave."

"But its my-"

"Job." I smiled. "I know." I sigh. "Just make sure you always come back to your family." I say sadly.

"I always do, don't I?" He asked kissing my noise. "So can I know what's for dinner?" I giggles and shook my head.

"Go and wait." I smiled. He walked out and I looked to the food and smiled. I placed the knife on the side and touched the ring on my finger. I smiled. "You better not leave us Shang." I say sadly touching my belly. "Because I have to tell you something important." I smiled.