Male Ursula X Pregnant Reader

I sigh as I slowly get up. I know Ursel would be angry...well more worried than anything but I'm sick of staying in bed. I walked out and looked around.

"I'm so bored. What should I do?" I asked out loud but jump as I felt two arms wrap around me.

"How about you go lay back down." I heard a deep voice say in my ear. I forgot he was here. Since I lived right next to the beach. Ursel would use a potion to make himself human for a certain amount of time. He would stay here and take care of me but would have to go back to the ocean at some points.

"I forgot you was here." I sigh. He chuckled and picked me up, walking back towards the bedroom. "No. I'm sick of that room." I groan. He sighed and turned around and laid me down to the sofa, with my head in his lap.

"Better?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, cuddling into him. I felt his fingers brush through my hair and I relaxed. "There is one thing we should talk about before the baby's born." He said. I open my eyes and looked up at him. "Where would you live?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "I can't keep using potions to come up here, Love. So would you ever think of coming to live with me?" He asked. I just looked at him. "I could make something. You could live in the ocean with me. Once the baby's born of course." He smiled. I leaned up and kissed him softly.

"Of course." I smiled and laid back down. I closed my eyes cuddling into his warmth.

***************

I can't really remember much. Only pain. I open my eyes and looked around. Where was I? I slowly sat up and hissed. I looked around and spot Ursel asleep next to me. We're under the water. I looked down and saw a fish tail. I slowly got up and looked around. I heard the sound of crying. Ursel woke up as I went over and saw a small baby girl with a bright blue fish tail. I felt two arms slither around me.

"You should rest. You passed out from pain." I heard him say.

"Did you name him?" I asked. He nuzzled into my neck giving a quiet 'No'. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "I like (Name)." I smiled.

"I love it. I love you." Ursel mumbled and kissed my shoulder. I giggled and picked up the baby. He opened his eyes and giggled at me. I smiled and held him close as Ursel held me. I smiled. I had a family now. A new home. A new life. I turn around and kissed Ursel's cheek and smiled at him.

"I love you too." I smiled.