Tod X Reader

If you dont know this is from fox and the hound. I wanted to do human Tod  x reader but I cant find a pic so this will have to do.

I ran as fast as my legs would take me. I heard the gun shots and dogs growling. I heard a shot ring out and pain in my back leg.

"Hey. Over here." I looked over and saw a fox behind a gate at a farm. I hurried over and he helped me inside. The dog stopped growling and the fox stud over my week body. He growled at the dog, who looked sad and walked off. The man came to view with a gun and I whimper. Soon a lady came over and covered us so he didn't shoot.

"This is my land and I told you once. I'll tell you again. You will not harm a creature on my land." She said. The fox looked down at me and I tried to move only to whimper. "Oh, you poor thing." The woman bent down and went to touch me but I squirmed away. She chuckled warmly. "Don't worry. I only want to help. You stay here with Tod. I'll go get a blanket and bandages." She said and walked away towards the house.

"So what's your name?" The 'Tod' asked. I just looked at him and sighed.

"(Y/n)." I say.

**********

I slowly get up but wobbled. I had my leg stitched and wrapped up. I whimper as I tried to walk.

"Oh no, don't do that. You hurt yourself. Just rest. Tod will get you food and things." The lady smiled. She lifted me and put me in a corner, Tod filled with cushions and blankets. "Now get some sleep you two. Its been a long day." She got up and left, turning off the light. I moved and got as comfey as I could before Tod walked over.

"Do you need any food or water?" He asked.

"Yes thank you." I say quietly. He smiled and walked off before he nudged a bowl of water over and dropped some meat infront of me. I ate quietly and drankn quicly before curling up. I felt Tod curl up behind me. I went to say something but he was already asleep. I sig and smiled down at him, efore falling asleep, close to him.

**********

It had been a couple weeks and my leg was back to normal. I sat outside and looked up at the clouds.

"Hey (Y/n)." I looked over and smiled softly as Tod ran over. Once close enough he sat next to me. "What's wrong? you've been just sitting here for over an hour." He said.

"I miss my home." I frown slightly. I flinch and looked at him. "Its great here and everything but...I guess I'm just homesick." I sigh. He frowned and I slowly walked over to a small tree and lay under it, letting the warm sun fall on me as I slept.

***********

I woke up and Tod smiled down at me. I whimper as I move slightly. I jump up and Widow Tweed chuckled at me.

"Don't worry dearie. We'll be there soon." She smiled, patting my head softly. I whine as we bumped over something again. Tod smiled at me and I looked out the window. I smiled as I saw the familiar woods. I felt us slow down and then came to a stop.  Widow Tweed got out and walked over and opened the door. I hopped out and Tod followed. I smiled as Widow Tweed smiled at me sadly. She pat my head and hugged Tod before getting back in the car thing and drove away.

"Why didn't you go back with her?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to stay with you." He smiled.

"But you know nothing about thee wild." I said as we walked into the woods.

"I'll learn." He smiled. I giggled and licked his cheek. He tensed and his eyes drooped as he looked at me.

"Well come on. Its not safe in the open." I say. He nodded and I took off running, Tod following.