Male Cinderella X Reader

I smiled as I walked through the town in my disguise.

My farther and brother would go insane if they found out I was here without a solderer to keep me safe

My farther and brother would go insane if they found out I was here without a solderer to keep me safe. But there where too busy and focused on my brothers birthday ball to bother with me. I giggle at the thought of my fathers face. I smiled as I waved to the villagers. I smiled as I walked around and saw the children. I smiled and pat there heads. I walked on and towards the center of town, only to bump into someone. I stumble a little but they dropped there things. I hurry over and help him pick up the...dresses he had brought.

"I'm sorry." I say and he looked up at me and just looked at me. "If anything is ripped I'll buy you knew one." I say and he shook his head.

"Everything seems to be fine." He said picking the items up.

"Cinderellis!" A womans voice yelled.

"I have to go." He said and hurried off towards the cruel looking woman.

*****Time Skip*****At The Ball*****

I stud by my brother as each girl came over and curtsied. I look up towards my farther who smiled at me. I smiled back and saw something in the corner of my eye. I look over to see a young man in an amazing suit. But when I saw his face I smiled. It was the young man from before. I smiled and looked to my brother.

"Brother, I'm going to go ad talk to some people I know." He nodded and I walked off towards the young man, feeling most eyes on me. Once I was close enough I reach out and tap his shoulder. He quickly turned around and looked at me. "Hello again."

"Hello." He smiled and bowed. I giggled and curtsied. He held out his hand and I took it genitally. I heard my father calling out for music and as it started we swayed to the music. I smiled as I just looking into his eyes. I smiled and stopped, I took his hand and guided him towards the gardens.

"Its nice to see you again." I smiled.

"I feel the same." He chuckled.

"But as good as it was to see you again, you must never tell anyone yyou saw me in the market alone. Being a princess...there are a lot of negative sides." I sigh. "I'd hate to worry my farther and brother." I felt a hand take mine gentally.

"Dont worry. I wont tell anyone." I smiled and lean closer and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled as he blushed. I giggled and he leand closer and so did I but I heard the bells chime 12 in the back ground.

"Oh no. I need to go." He said jumping up.

"Why?" I asked. "Did I say or do something-"

"No." He said cutting me off. "I just need to be home by midnight." He said and hurried out. I hurry after him but a soldger stepped infront of me as I reached the gates.

"Yor not allowed to go out the castel walls princess." I sigh and looked to the carage thata was going out of sight.

*****Time Skip*****

My father had sent out a search party to look for the man who I had danced with. He had left behind a shoe. Without my father knowing I had too a horse and followed. I smiled as I saw the captain.

"Princess?" He asked. I smiled. "I should have guessed you would have snuck out." He chuckled. "Just stay with me."

"I think I know his name." I say and he looked at me. "Cinderellis. Thats what a woman called him." I say. He nodded and we went off looking for the young man. All day until we reached a large house. I climbed off and so did the captain. He knocked on the door and soon it opened to reveail an old woman. The one that was talking to Cinderellis.

"Hello madame. Are there any young gentelmen on the property?" The Captain asked.

"No." She said quickly, but then sudenly smiled. "Only me and my daughters." She looked over to me. "Maybe you could be so kind and tell your brother that my two daughters are not married or intrested in nany other man." She said. At that moment I saw Ellis walked down the stairs.

"Okay." I smiled and walked closer to her. "But maybe you could be so kind and tell me why you just lied to a member of th eroyal family?" I say walking past her and towards the man I danced with all night. He smiled and came over to me grabbing my hand.

"Oh, well-I mean-He didn't-"

"Oh stop." I say. "I saw how you treated him in the market yesterday and how you treat him now. You're lucky I dont have you locked up." I say.

"You-You-" She stuttered but Ellis guided me out the building and got on the horse and lifted me up, behind him. I smiled and we rode off, followed by th esoldgers, The captain next to us.

"What was that you said about yesterday, in the market?" He asked, his eyebrow raised. Ellis chuckled and I sigh.

"I guess your goig to tell farther?" I asked.

"You know I have no choise." I nod and we all went home.

*****Extra*****Time Skip*****

"What!?" My farther yelled.

"But father-"

"You know the rules. If you want to go out, take someone with you." He sighed.

"You could have been kidnapped or hurt." My brother said. The doors opened and a maid walked in and Ellis walked in, following her, with a new suit on. "So this is my future brother in-law."

"It's nice to meet you." Ellis said. I smiled and took his hand.

"Well my son I hope your ready because she's a hand full." My father said rubbing his temple.

"If I hadn't gone to the market that day I would never have met Ellis." I say and he looked between us and sighed.

"From now on at least tell someone if your going to the market, or take Ellis." I nodded, smiling and kiss my father's head. "Now, whens the wedding."