Male!Cinderella X Reader (Part 2)

I smiled as I sat in the carage. I smiled as we headed back to the castel. I looked over to my husband adn he seemed nervouse.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, taking his hand.

"Just worried really." He sighed. I smiled and lifted his head to look at me.

"Everything will be fine, I promise." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I smiled as the carage came to a stop. I looked out confused as my farther an dbrother was packing up another carage. Ellis stepped out and held out his hand so I could step out. I carfullyy step out and my brother smiled. He hugged me and smiled to Elis.

"Your back just in time my boy." My farther said. "Theres a royal meeting adn you'll be coming with me adn charming. I will introduce you to the others as my new son adn future king." He smiled.

"Future king?" I asked.

"I'm marrying a princess from another land adn becoming king of there kingdom." Charming smiled.

"Well I hope to meet this princess one day." I smiled.

"Come on then." Mt farther said stepping into teh carrage. Ellis looked to me and I smiled.

"Dont worry. Its only for a month. Charming will look out for you." I smiled. He smiled and nodded. He kissed my head softly and I watched as he stepped into the carrage nad they left. I waved as they left and walked inside. I walked to th elibary and happly took a book and began to read in the nice peace.

*****Time Skip*****Two week*****

I looked to the doctor and smiled.

"Congradulations Princess. I hope the Prince is as happy as you seem to be." I giggled nd got up.

"Thank you doctor." I smiled. He pulled out some medicine and handed it to me.

"If you are in amy pain take a little of this." I smiled and nodded, taking rh medicine. He left adn I walked to my room. A maid came in and made sure I was comftable. I smiled as I heard the other maids rushing around.

"Is there something going on?" I asked.

"Well the king is returning in a week, not two. The meeting was called short because of a wedding in another kingdom. Everyone is hurrying to prepare the welcoming back ball." I sit up and she looked at me.

"I shall help." I smiled.

"Princess, your current news requires you to stay in bed and rest." She said.

"No, I will help." I smiled. She smiled back an dnodded, knowing I was going to weather they wanted me too or not. I smiled adn everyone went to work

*****Time Skip*****The Ball*****

I smiled as I looked around at everyone dancing. I smiled as I saw the doors open and Charming and Ellis walked in. I smiled adn Ellis ran over picking me up ad nspinning me around. He put me down and kissed me softly. He pulled away dn I smiled up at him.

"I missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too." He chuckled.

"I have some news for y-" I was cut off when my dad walked in adn everyone started clapping.

"What?" Ellis asked.

"Im having a baby." I smiled and he smiled brightly, his eyes shined. He hugged me tightly adn I giggled.

"Well look at you two." I smiled as I looked to my farther and brother. Ellis looked to me adn I smiled. I looked to my farther.

"Im having a baby." I smiled adn my dad cheered adn my brother chuckled. My dad grabbed a glass of champeen. He tapped it ready to make a speech. The music stopped and everyone turned to him.

"My daurghter (Y/n) and Ellis are expecting a child." He anoynced happily. I giggled. I new my farther wanted a grandchild but I never thourght he'd get this exsited. The people chapped and cheered. I smiled adn Ellis wrapped his arm around my waist. I giggled and we danced the night away.