Elsa X Immune Reader

I sigh in annoyance as I waked in the snowy woods. Since when did it snow at this time of year. I sigh as I walked from my village. They kicked me out for witch craft. Im no witch. I just can't feel any kind of warmth or the cold. I frown sadly. I've been like it since I was born. I can't feel the cold or the warmth. People say its a curse. I don't care. I learned to deal with it.

I walked on until something caught my eye. A beautiful palace made of ice. I hold the side and walked up the steps up to the entrance. I push open the door and looked around. It was beautiful.

"Who's there?" I looked up to see a beautiful woman with white hair in a side braid. She wore a sparkling baby blue dress with a slits down the side, on the back was an almost white Vail like cape. I smiled up at her.

"Is this your castle?" I asked. She looked around and nodded. I smiled up at her. "Its beautiful." I went to step closer but she backed away. "Are you okay?"

"You need to stay away." She said.

"Are you hurt?" I ask worried.

"No but its safer if you stay away from me." She said. I nodded and sat down.

"Is it okay if I stay here?" I asked. SHe seemed to crack a smile. I smiled back.

*****Time Skip*****

"You can't feel anything?" SHe asked.

"No just the cold and warmth. I've never been able to feel them." I smiled. SHe just looked at me sadly. We had gotten closer over the hours we spoke. Now we sat next to each other.

"I have magic. I can create snow and ice." She frowned but I beamed happily.

"Really!?" I asked smiling. She looked up at me. "That's amazing." She frowned and my smile fell. "Hey are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Hello?" I heard a voice say.

"Anna?" Elsa asked. She walked to the top of the stairs and looked down at the girl.

**********

I staid where I was until I felt something. Hard hit my chest. I fell to my knees and looked up. Anna was in the same position as me. I growl and slowly get up. I walked over to a scared looking Elsa. I hugged her softly as she began to panic.

"Calm down." I say and she slowed her breathing. She created a giant snow creature an kicked her sister, a living snowman and some guy out. I sigh as I fell to my knees. I looked to see my (h/c) hair slowly turn white. Elsa panicked and came over. SHe checked me over but frowned.

"You should leave." She said.

"And go where?" I asked smirked. "I got no where. Im staying, end of." I smiled. She gave me a sad smile.

**********

By that night most of my hair was white. I looked up and saw Elsa fighting men. I jump up as one shot the chandler. I ran over and covered Elsa as we fell, I took most of the impact. I looked down and saw she was knocked out. I picked her up and ran to her balcony. I jumped down, marshmallow catching us. He put us down and I took off running, the ice queen in my arms.

**********

I reached a small village and saw the guy from before. He looked over and tensed. I felt my chest hurt and fell to my knees. Elsa woke up and looked at me.

"What...?"

"Good you're okay." I smiled weakly.

"(Y/n)?" She looked at me as the last of my hair turned white. SHe quickly came over and the guy came over, picking me up quickly.

"We need to get her to Arendale." Elsa nodded and they ran towards the small town. When we got there solders raced over ad pointed there swards to Elsa. I quickly grab a sward and stud in front of Elsa. I wobbled but stud my place. Elsa just looked at me. I was quickly shoved out the way and Elsa ran over. She gently put my head on her lap.

"(Y/n)?" She asked. I smiled slightly.

"Its weird. A frozen heart...yet I can't feel the cold." I say tears dripping down my face. She cupped my face and hugged me. I felt the pain dull and I reached up and hugged her back.

"I love you Elsa." I smiled. She just looked at me. She teared up and hugged me tightly. Soon I felt something. Warmth. I smiled and let myself fall into it.

I open my eyes and looked to Elsa. The snow and ice going away, all around us.

"Elsa!" I looked over to see Anna running over. Elsa slowly let me go and we got up. I smiled and kissed Elsa's cheek making her go bright red.

"I really do love you Elsa." She smiled and kissed me softly.