Tarzan X Mermaid Reader

I smiled as I swam with the dolphins. I giggled as they gave me a small shell. I watched them dive out the water only to come back. I giggled and saw up and looked arouund. There was a small boy sitting at the edge of the water. I gasped and lower in the water, behind a rock. He looked up adn looked around. I smiled as he looked around.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I asked. He looked over and I moved my wet (H/c) hair out my eyes.

"Im Tarzan. Why are you in the water?" He asked. I smiled and lifted my tail for him to see. I giggled at his shocked reaction. I splashed him and he fell back, shacking the water off. I smiled and he came over but I heard someone call his name. "I have to go. Can I come back?" I nodded and he smiled. I dove back into the water and swam back home. I smiled looking at the shell. I smiled and grabbed some strong string and tied it around the shell. The next day I went up and Tarzan sat there. I smiled and handed him the gift. He wore it smiling.

"Im (Y/n)." I smiled.

**********10 years later**********

I smiled as I sat on the rock. Tarzan didn't visit yesterday. I wonder why. I heard footsteps and smiled.

"This way." Tarzan? Who was he with? I quickly hop into the water and hid behind the large rock. "(Y/n)?" I pock my head around the rock and saw Tarzan with a woman, man and old man. "(Y/n)." I saw his smile and I couldn't help but smile. I waved and he motioned me to come closer. I swam over and pulled myself onto the edge.

"A mermaid." The woman gasped.

"Beautiful." The old man smiled. I blushed and Tarzan sat next to me.

"(Y/n) is friend." I smiled and he hugged me softly. 

"Do you speek?" The woman asked kneeling down to me.

"Yes." I say. She looked so pretty. I felt something brake inside of me. "Why didn't you visit me yesterday?" I asked looking at Tarzan.

"I was helping Jane." He smiled. I sigh and shook my head. "(Y/n)?" I push myself into the water and looked over to him.

"I have to go." I frown and dove into the water, making sure to sock the girl in water. I swam deeper and deeper and frowned. I sat on a rock and felt sad. Of course he wouldn't love me. I dont have legs. I cant ever leave the water.

*****

I swam through a small cave and entered the sea. I looked around and saw the boat. I swam over and went up. I looked over to see an uncontiouse Tarzan on a small boat getting taken to the larger boat. I swam as fast as I could, nocking the small boat, flipping it over. I grabbed Tarzan and swam him to the surface.

"Get the mermaid!" I looked up and saw the man from before. I swam off with Tarzan trying to stay above the water the best I could. I swam back to my little cave. I looked at Taarzan and frowned. I dove under, taking him with me and swam as fast as I could, bringing him back up. I put him on the shore and looked at him.

"Tarzan?" I asked. He didn't respond. I put my head near his mouth. No breathing. I quickly put preassure on his chest. Doing what I had seen humans do. I pinch his noise and put my lips to his. I kept repeating it over and over but nothing happened. "Tazan?" I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"Oh no." I looked up and saw Tarzans mother and Jane. The human walked over and I pulled Tarzan closer to me.

"Go away." I hiss.

"(Y/n). He's gone." Jane frowned. I looked down at the man in my arms and tears kept falling. I put him down and sobbed into my hands. I felt a hand in my hair and I was pulled down. I moved my hands and saw Tarzan looking very tiered and smiling at me.

"Dont cry (Y/n)." I teared up adn hugged him tightly.

"I hate you sometimes." I laughed, still crying.

"Tarzan." Jane smiled as he sat up. He picked me out the water and I gripped tightly, scared I would fall. He sat me on his lap adn looked to his mum.

"Mother. This is the woman I love." He smiled and I tenced. I looked at him and Kala came over.

"She is rather beautiful." She smiled. I heard a gun shot and I grabbed my shoulder. I hissed as I looked at my arm. Blood. I looked up and saw the man.

"No! Clayton!" Jan ran in the way but she was just tossed to the side. Kala was grabbed by four men. Tarzan placed me in the water and a man grabbed my arm. Tarzan instantly hit him off but others grabbed him. One man grabbed my arm adn dragged me out the water and another picked me up.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Tarzan yell. That was when a giant elephant grabbed me out the mans arms as another group of elephants chased the other men.

"Well hello. You must be (Y/n)?" A monket smiled. "This is Tantor. Im Terk." I waved. "Now lets get Tarzan and the others." I nodded.

**********

After everyone was saved. And Clayton died. And Kerchak died. Tarzan sadly placed me into the water. I smiled at him adn cupped his cheek.

"Im sorry about your dad." I frown.

"Its alright." He said sadly and took my hand in his. "Im sorry about ignoring you for weeks." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Just make sure you visit. I like to know your okay." I smiled. He smiled and lowered to my hight and kissed me softly.