Male Aurora x Reader

Aurora->Aureo

I sat back as my brother Phillip walked in with the prince he had saved. Carrying him into the room, still in his 'sleeping' state. It was said that true loves kiss would break this spell. I sigh sadly as I look top him. I felt bad for him. Why him. My brother had told me he had met him once, after he was born. He was took away and went into hiding, for his safety. I look over my shoulder to see Aureo's parents looking over to him sadly. The king glanced at me as Philip set him on the soft bed. The king nodded and I stepped over and looked down to him.

"Go on (Y/n)." My farther said. I nod and sit next to his sleeping body. I gently place my lips on his, trying to be carful, not to cause any sort of harm to the prince. I slowly pull away and his eyes shut tightly before opening slowly. I looked into his clear blue eyes and he just looked back at me. He let out a small breath and smiled.

"Wait, that worked?" I asked and my dad cheered. The prince chuckled and I smiled.

"You two shall be married at once." My dad smiled as the king and queen looked towards us, happily.

*********

My farther wanted me to marry a man I haven't even spoken too. It felt as if I was not allowed to talk to him, as his farther and mother have been taking all his time up. Well I guess they should. I mean they had to give him up right after he was born and not see him for 16 years. It must have been hard on him. And them. I don't think I would have been able to do it. I sigh as I slowly get to my feet. I pat down my dress and walked back inside.

"Hello." I jump and look behind me to see the clear blue eyes I had seen a couple days before. Aureo. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I smile.

"Don't worry about it your highness. Its fine." I smile. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and kissed the knuckles softly. Taking a good look at him I smiled. The blue suit and cape he wore suited him well. His hair matched him well. He raised away from my hand, but still held it in his. I let out the breath I hadn't realised I was holding in. "Is there something you need?" I asked.

"I wanted to get to know you. I mean I'm marrying you in 3 days." He smiled. I nodded happily, finally I would be able to find out something about my future husband. He guided me to a small bench and we sat and did nothing but talk for hours.

************

I looked to my brother and smiled. He sighed and looked around. He had walked me to my room while Aureo talked with his farther about something.

"How does it feel being the future queen?" He chuckled. I sigh. I had never thought I would be queen. I never wanted to. I just wanted to meet someone, fall in love and get married. But this...this was so much better.

"I didn't do this for a crown and title, Philip." I smiled as I tug lightly at my wedding dress.

"Well its your wedding night so I'll leave." He chuckled and left quickly. I sigh and changed. I sigh as I walked to the balcony and took a deep breath. I felt two hands softly rub my bare arms.

"You'll get cold out here." My new husband said. I smiled and felt something drape over my shoulder. I looked to see his cape. I look up at Aureo and smiled. "Let go inside." I nod and we walk inside. I sit on the bed and Aureo's arms snaked around my waist and I felt his lips on my neck. I felt my body shake and he let me go. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" I nod slightly. "(Y/n), I'm not going to rush this. You don't have to be scared." He smiled softly, brushing me (h/c) hair out my face. I nod and smiled. He chuckled and kissed me softly. He undid the cape, letting it fall to the flood, and we laid next to each other as sleep slowly took over.