Male Ursula X Eric's sister! Reader

Ursel's POV

I watched as Ariel and the prince meet on the beach. But there was another girl there. She looked like an angle.

Your POV

I smiled as I watched Eric walk the girl to the castle. I smiled and kept walking along the beach. It was a beautiful day. I looked out at the sea and was sure I saw a head above the water. I shrugged it off and walked back. just as I did I saw something move out the corner of me eye. I looked over and saw something go into a small cave. I walked over and peek inside and saw a man...except his bottom half was of an octopus. I hid quickly before he saw me.

"I know your there." I looked over and he smiled. He out stretched his hand. "What a beautiful young human." He smiled. I felt my face blush slightly and I walked over. He took my hand and kissed the back of it. "Now, what's a beauty like yourself, doing alone?" He asked.

"I was with my brother but he had to go home." I smiled. "I should head back too." I sigh.

"Well, my dear I am Ursel. If you ever want to speak just return here." He smiled. He had a glint of mischief in his eye but I giggled. I nodded and he kissed my hand again before sinking into the water.

***************

I smiled as I walked around the town with the red head and Eric. I watched them dance but son slipped away to the beach. It was a nice day and my mind would always wonder to Ursel. Maybe he's there again. I walked towards the cave and sigh. Nope. I guess I wont see him again.

"What's with that frown?" I jump slightly and saw Ursel with his top half out of the water, leaning on the rocky path I walked on.

"You scared me." I smiled and sat down.

"Sorry, my dear." He chuckled. I blushed a little and he reached over and cupped my face. "Your all red." I blushed more as he chuckled. He let me go and came a little closer. "Sorry, darling. Why are you here alone again? Did you miss me that much?" I giggled.

"Well yes. Surprisingly I did." He chuckled and I smiled. We sat there for hours talking, until outside the cave stars where lighting up the sky and the moon was high in the sky. I giggled until two eels came to the surface. I jumped and backed away a little.

"Don't worry dears. These are my pets." He chuckled and pet them softly. I smiled and sat back down. "But it's late you should go. I must leave too sadly." He frowned. I smiled as he looked down, thinking. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"What's that frown for." I say his words from earlier that day. He grinned and I stud up. "I'll come back another day." I smiled and he chuckled.

***************

The next day I showed up but he never did. I frowned and walked home after waiting for an hour. I frown and walked towards the castle as I saw a young man. He walked over but I tried to get away.

"Princess!" He called. I looked back and gave my best smile, until his lips pressed to mine. I pushed him away and a wave crashed over us. I swam up and I felt arms around me. I looked behind me to see Ursel. The man on the beach, coughing. Ursel growled and I touched his chest and he looked down at me. He swam us to the cave and sat me down.

"Sorry, my darling for getting your dress wet." He said. "Also for not coming up. I had something to do." I nodded. He frowned. He sat himself next to me and smiled. "Really, darling. I would of if I could." I nodded.

"I'm happy your here now though." I smiled. "I honestly thought you was sick of me or something." I say. He frowned and pulled me onto his lap, my feet dipped in the water.

"That will never happen." He smiled and kissed my head. I felt my face burn and hid in his chest. I heard him chuckle and I smiled softly. "I care for you (Y/n). I wont leave you." I smiled and nuzzled into him. The eels popped up making frantic noises. "Love, I need to go. Its rather an emergency. I promise, I'll come back." I nodded and he smiled. He kissed me and I melted. He pulled away and looked at me, cupping me face. "I swear, I'll be back." I smiled and leaned into his touch. He kissed my head and sank away, in to the ocean.

***************

Soon the red head...or Ariel, disappeared. No one knows where she went really. Eric moved on and Ursel never came back. I frowned and looked around. I snuck out the castle and went to the cave. It had been a month since I last saw Ursel or Ariel. I didn't know what to think. It was as if they where never here. I walked into the cave and saw one of the eels. It looked to me and swam away. I sigh and sat down. I didn't come here to meet Ursel anymore. I came to read or draw. I smiled as I pulled out a small book and pencil and finished a detailed drawing of Ursel. I sigh and slipped dropping it into the water. I frowned and sat back. I frowned and leaned back, closing my eyes.

"You know, your a really good drawer." I shot up and looked to the man I had been waiting to come back. I just looked at him and teared up. He looked up at me and smiled. "Miss me darling?"

____________________________________________

Might do a part 2. Not too sure yet.