Tuffnut x reader

I smiled as I watched my brother, Hiccup and his friends fly around. Toothless the new Alpha. I smiled. My brother would be marrying Astrid soon. I sigh and walked back toward my house, Our mum sat there alone. I heard someone call her and she rushed off. I sigh and sat in the grass. I picked some flowers and laced them together before placing the flower crown on my head.

"(Y/n)!" I turn around and saw Tuffnut. I smiled and waved to him. The others seemed to just be watching, Astrid was talking to an upset looking Hiccup. "I wanted-I just...umm..." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was wondering if-No I thought maybe...."

"Are you okay?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Its nothing important." I nodded before my dragon landed next to me.

" I nodded before my dragon landed next to me

I smiled and stud up.

"Hey boy." I smiled petting him softly. "Wanna go for a fly?" I asked. He almost purred and I giggled and jumped onto him back. I looked to Tuffnut. "Wand come?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I pulled him up and we shot off up into the sky. I laughed as Tuffnut's grip on me tightened. "You okay back there?"

"I forgot how fast (D/n) was." He said holding on. I giggled as he slowed down until we reached a small beach. I land my dragon friend and climb off. Tuffnut following me.

"So what did you need earlier. Don't say nothing. I can tell you were lying." I say. He sighed and looked down. "You can tell me."

"Actually your the only one I can't seem to tell." He said sadly. I frown a little an LOOKED down. I felt (D/n) tail push me closer to Tuffnut. I looked over and he looked between us. I blush knowing he wanted me to confuses.

"Well I have to tell you something." I say.

"What's up?" He asked looking at me.

"Just that. Your a great friend and everything...but I don't want to be just friends anymore." I whipser blushing. I looked away too embarrassed to look at him.

"Oh. I see." He said looking away from me. Suddenly Tuffnut was shoved by (D/n) and he fell onto of me, arms resting on his elbow, on either side of my head. "Im sorry. I didn't-" He rambled on but my face just darkened. He didn't move at all. I smiled. I really did love this guy and he really seemed oblivious to it. I leaned up a little and kissed him softly to shut him up. He tensed up before melting. He leaned closer, pushing me down slightly. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. I smiled before we heard flapping of wings. We quickly brock apart and looked up. There was an angry looking Hiccup. I quickly got up and Hiccup landed. (D/n) stud by us.

"What's going on here?" Hiccup asked climbing off Toothless. I looked to Tuffnut who grabbed my hand.

"(Y/n)'s my girlfriend now." He smiled. Hiccup walked closer to him but Tuffnut didn't move, even though the fear in his eyes was clear.

"You hurt her, I'll feed you to (D/n)." My large dragon nodded in agreement. Tuffnut nodded and I gave his hand a small squeeze. Hiccup sigh and looked to me. "Just be careful." I nodded and he smiled before taking off into the sky. I looked back to Tuffnut.

"Boyfriend?" I asked and he tensed, letting go of my hand quickly. I giggled and took his hand again. "I'd be happy to be your girlfriend." I smiled. He blushed and pulled me into another kiss, before we headed home.