Wilbur Robinson x Reader

Requse By ---->>>>     FirePhoenix1215

I smiled as I looked to the arguing pot people. I giggled and ran one bell then the other. THe just looked at me. The door opened to show Wilbur butler.

"Hi, is Wilbur home?" He made a sound before moving out the way. I knew exacly where to find him adn quickly went down to the garage and saw Wilbure with a kid that looked like his dad. "Hey Wilbur."

"(Y/n)!" He yelle pushing the kid away, hiding him. "Wh-What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You forgot again didn't you?" I asked. He shrugged. "We agreed I'd come over today adn we could do our homework together." He facepalmed.

"Sorry (Y/n), something came up." He said. I sigh and nodded.

"Okay. See you around Wilbur." I say adn walked out. I wlked to the door and pushed it open when I heard someone yell my name.

"(Y/n)!" I looked over to see Mrs Robnson. I smiled. "I need your help." I nodded adn she took me to a small room with her singing frogs. "The main singer is gone. Will you sing for me?" I smiled adn nodded. She smiled adn soom I began to sing adn the other frogs following my lean.

***********

Mrs Robinson let me stay for dinner. I smiled as everything happened at once. I always loved being wwith Wilbur and his family. Wilbbur looked over to me. I looked to him and he quickly looked away blushing. I smiled and went back to eating. Thanks to Carl not able to say no to puppy eyes I knew everything that happened. I sigh adn looked towards Wilbur frantically try adn cover his tracks. Soon food was being shot too and throw from Franny and her brother. I had to duck under teh tabel at one point so I didn't get hit.

"Not for the second cousre and what goes better with meat alls than PB'n'J." I smiled as Toast shot out. I looked to Carl but teh gun seemed to be jammed.

"Is everything okay?" Franny aske.

"Just some difficulty." Calrl said.

"Well my friend Lewis is an inventer." Wilbur said bringing Lewis over. He quickly grbbed my hand. "(Y/n)? A word?" He said.

"Hurry back love-birds." Wilburs grandpa said. Wilbure pulled me out the room adn loked at me.

"What do you know?" He asked.

"That you went into tthe past, brought you father who is still a child back here with you and now can't get him back since th ecars brocken." I smirked. "Yuo in so much trouble when your mum and dad find out."

"Look Im on it. I just need to do some stuff." I sigh adn nodded. "I promise we'll hang out when its all sorted out. Promise." I smiled and nodded.

"Just hurry before you do real damage." I say. He nodded and we hurry back inside only to get covered in jam adn penut butter. I giggled as Wilbur got some in his eye.

**********

When the dino attackeed I was the firstto be out. It threw me into a wall, making me black out.

Wilbur's POV

"You all sacraficed so much for me." Lewis said.

"Well..." Bud came falwar holding (Y/n). "...we did have one bad injurie." I hurry over and looked her over. SHe didn't look that badly injured. He handed her to me gentlyy adn then I saw teh damage. Blood came from a small cut on the side of her head. I frown sadly. Everything faded out and I only focused on the girl in my arms...until...

"Lewis, would you like to be a robinson?" My mum asked. I looked to arl adn he covered his eyes and nocked off Lewis's hat.

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in the time machine with Lewis. I looked around adn saw something that made my eyes water. Everywhere was brocken adn dark. There on the streets where my parnts like mindless zombies.

"Whats happening?" I asked sadly.

"Someone changed the past and they changed the future." He said.

"Wheres Wilbur?" I asked. He fell quiet.

"Im this future...Wilbur doesn't exsist." I flinch and looked out. "He asked me to get you out before this happened. But dont worry. I'll chang it back to normal." There was a flash.

"You fixed it." I say. Soon we was going back in time. Soon we appeared in a confrense room.

"Gub wait. Shes using you."

*****One explination later*****

I smiled as my home returned the way it was. I climb out and faceplant teh floor.

"(Y/n)!" I glance up adn saw Wilbur.

"My head hurts." I groan. He smiled, helping me up.

***********

I waved as Wilbur flys off with Lewis. An hour later Wilbur came back. I smiled as I wrote notes. I felt two hands cover my eyes.

"Hi Wilbur." I smiled.

"Can you read minds?" He asked. I giggled adn smiled at him.

"Are we finally going to hang out?" I asked.

"Actually. Do you wanna....go out sometime." He asked. I smiled adn kissed his cheek making it go bright red.

"Sure."