Buzz X Reader

I sigh and looked around the dark box.

"Okay Bonnie, lets look through these old boxes." I heard a woman's voice say.

"If there are any toys can I keep them?" She asked.. I wait until the box I was in, opened adn light flooded in. "Well look. My old doll." The woman smiled and I look up at Lucy (Bonnies mum (They never mention her real name.)) "I guess you can have her Bonnie." She passed me to teh small child. She smiled widely and looked at me. "I always called her (Y/n)."

"I'll go clean her up." Lucy nodded and Bonnie ran off with me.

*****Time Skip*****

I was brought inside a room once Bonnie thought I was clean enough. Inside the room was tuns of toys. 

"Bonnie!" I heard Lucy call out.

"Coming." Bonnie shouted and set me down on her bed. She rushed back out, closing her door behind her. I slowly get up adn looked around. I slowly get to my feet, pat down my dress

 I slowly get to my feet, pat down my dress

and looked around.

"Did Bonnie bring another toy in here?" Voices?

"Was it another dinosaur?"

"Let just go up there and say Hi."

"What if we scar them."

"Hi!" Two dino's yell. I stumble and fall backwards but two arms caught me. I look up at saw a space ranger. He helped me up and a cow boy and cow girl stud there scolding the two overly-excited dinos.

"Are you okay?" I looked to the space ranger and smiled.

"Im okay." I smiled.

"Well that's good." A piggy bank said. We heard footsteps and they hurried back to there spaces and I just fell back onto the bed. Bonnie came in and put my old doll house on the bed as Lucy carried some too. It looked brand new. I smiled as they leave. It was pretty big. I smiled and sat up and look up at the large house. 

"Wow." I head the cowgirl say. 

"I forgot about this." I smiled and walked over, only a stumble. I looked down and saw the small crack in my leg. "I forgot about that too." I frown. I was broken.

"I'm going to go play!" Bonnie yelled and everyone fell to there places. I did the same and Bonnie hurried over and picked me up. "Well (Y/n). This is-" He went to make me sit down and she touched the crack. "Oh. Your broken."

"Is everything okay in here?" I look over and see Lucy. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that." She said and came over and took me from Bonnie. "A girl at my school said I was a baby for having her and broke her leg." She said sadly. "So I put all my old toys in the attic and tried to grow up." She said.  She smiled and looked down at Bonnie. "I'll get her fixed for her." Bonnie smiled brightly and Lucy took me out the room.

*****Time Skip*****

I was in a new box and when it opened Bonnie took me out and placed me down with the others.

"Bonnie. Dinner." Bonnie quickly left the room and I looked at my leg.

"Your fixed." The cowboy said. I smiled and slowly got up. I walked on it slowly not sure it I would brake it again.

"Feels like forever since I've been like this." I smiled.

"Well bonnie will play with you forever." The cowgirl said and the horse nodded smiling.

"I like that idea." I smiled and I looked around at them.

*****Time Skip*****7 Year*****

I sat in a box. Bonnie only kept me round a couple years and then put me back in the attic. She got too old for a Barbie doll. I frown but then I heard the lader go down. I glance over the box and saw Lucy put up a box and go back down.

"I nee to get out!" A voice yelled. Jessie? Soon the box opened and She jumped out. I push open my lid and look over to her.

"Jessie?" I asked.

"(Y/n)!" he cheered and ran over to me. She hugged me tightly as I saw teh others climbing out teh box, using Slinky dog as a ladder.

"How have you been?" Woody asked.

"I'm good." I sigh. "I've been board. Its not that bad up here though."

"Isn't there another toys up here?" Piggybank asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and motioned them to follow me and I took them to where all Lucy's old toys where. I smiled as they seemed to get on. As they all joked and talked I slipped away. I walked back to my house. I looked at I and smiled. I pushed it open and looked at it and frowned. "I always end up back here." I mutter to myself.

"(Y/n)?" I jump slightly and look over to see Buzz.

"Hi Buzz." I smiled and I say on my plastic sofa.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nod. "You look pretty." He said. I giggled as he blushed a dark red. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you Buzz" I smiled. He smiled at me and then coughed.

"Yes. Well. I best get back to the others." I smiled and nodded. "Are you coming?" I smiled and nodded. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He smiled and we walked over to the other toys. I guess being in the attic isn't that bad.