Real life and accidents

This chapter will not be texting, I'm sorry. This just felt like something that I had to write irl.

Mike's POV

"Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. ELEVEN. ELEVEN. ELEVEN!" I woke up to someone screaming her name, a desperate edge in their voice. Only when I saw the shocked looks of the scientists and Hop did I realize that they were my screams. I guess that made the desperation make sense. I just want her back with me. Happy and healthy, laughing her beautiful laugh like she had but a week ago.

I just want her safe.

Will's POV

"What do you mean you're going to the lab?" Nancy questioned. Dustin sighed "I told you already. El got really ill so we're going to visit her." Nancy rolled her eyes. "I got that but why the lab?" "Because," I started, "a normal hospital wouldn't know what to do. Her having powers and causing earthquakes isn't exactly something they would've seen before, now is it?" She nodded, understanding. "Why aren't we going then?" Steve asked no one in particular. "We're still waiting on Henry and Lexi." Lucas quickly explained.

We waited in silence.

Henry's POV

"Lexi! Hurry!" I'd been waiting outside her house for the past ten minutes. "One sec!" She yelled back, surprising me with her volume. She finally walked out with her tattered bike. "Let's go, they're probably waiting." She nodded and immediately started pedaling in a fast pace. "Jeez, Lexi, calm down." I tried, not able to keep up very well. "We're late." She puffed out, also affected by the speed. "Slow down before you get hurt."

And then time stopped.

Neither of us saw the car coming, I guess the driver didn't see us due to the sharp corner.

He hit me from the side. I bumped into her and she fell with me on top of her.

Her head landed on the pavement. The rest of her didn't.

She never had a chance.

Her neck broke upon impact.

Time stood still inside of me while the sirens approached and took us away.

No pulse.

She was gone.

I just died as well.