t h r e e

• • G A H Y E O N • •

"Here!" Jungkook threw something at me, which I caught as we exited the coffee shop. It looks like a cloth or something.

"What should I do with this?" I raised an eyebrow and him while following his direction. He looked at me for a second while walking, giggling by himself.

"Let's just say that you will be using that as a blindfold." He chuckled.

What the fuck.

I stopped walking and held on Jungkook's jacket, giving him a sign to stop as well. He looked at me with a confused expression, while I was giving him the look. "You are not kidnapping me, right?"

"Why would I? And if I was- I'm a goddamn polite kidnapper then." He said sarcasm, lacing his voice.

"Then why would I need a blindfold then!?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and held my hands. I got slightly startled since I was not used to this kind of thing. Especially when he was looking at me seriously. I gulped as he leans closer to my face. "I have one question, Gahyeon- Do you trust me or not?"

"No..." I avoided eye contact and pursed my lips. "But if you would stop staring at me like that with that handsome face of yours, I could trust you."

He gave out another chuckle then he finally broke the intense staring contest we were having, removing his hands with mine. "Fine Gahyeon. Just do what I say, and nothing bad will happen to you."

"Wait wha-" Before I could even say anything else, Jungkook shoved a lollipop inside my mouth to prevent me from talking.

Where did he even get that?

"No questions and just follow me." He smiled at me, then he led the way to the parking lot. And there I saw a very big van.

Jungkook opened the door to the passenger's seat for me, then he went straight to the driver's seat after. Before he could start the car, he turned his head to me as if there was something I should do.

"What?" I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The blindfold. Duh."

"OH YEAH! Sorry I forgot about that." I said while reaching for the cloth he gave me which I kept inside my bag for some weird reason.

He shook his head and finally started the car while I was struggling to put on the blindfold. I could hear Jungkook holding in his laugh while I was doing it. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing... you just look so cute when I see you struggling like that."

I mentally rolled out my eyes, while I finally put on the blindfold.

I had mixed feelings during the trip: excitement because there are actually people who could help me to search for the truth, but despite that there is a bit of uneasiness because I think I'm not ready yet, so I really don't know what kind of future is waiting for me.

-----

"We're here." I yawned as I felt Jungkook removing my blindfold on my face. I didn't expect that I fell asleep for the rest of the trip so my eyes were still closed.

I opened my eyes a bit, and I saw Jungkook looking at his phone. "Morning, sleepyhead." He said as he turned off his phone with a smirk on his face, looking at me.