Q&A

"Hello, hello! This is your very handsome host, Kim SEOKJIN," Smiling widely, he screeched to everyone as he held his own cue cards. There was a short moment of silence until Jin, nudged the person beside him.

"Oh! Yeah... I'm Yoongi," The boy said, soullessly trying to have energy in his voice.

"Yoongi seriously?"

"What?"

Jin rolled his eyes mentally, deciding to ignore the younger. "Anyways! We're here to answer some of the questions you guys gave us within - days. Sadly there wasn't enough questions for everyone in the cast but we'll make sure to answer all of our questions whole-heartedly~"

________________________________

QUESTIONS FOR AUTHOR-NIM

• Q from ayspreenses: Hi, how are you? I know this is a bit dumb to ask, but who is your bias in Dreamcatcher? :)

Icy: I'm doing well, thanks for asking :) And to answer your second question, my bias is Minji. 

• Q from ayspreenses: Did everything happened only in Jungkook's dream, or was he admitted into the mental institution after the book's events?

Icy:  Well... He was admitted into the hospital after the book's events. The dream kinda served as a transition to bring them back into the real world. To be honest I want to explain more for you guys but I'm afraid I might-

Jin: Icy-ssi next question *smiles as he widens his eyes*

Icy: Oh, right

• Q from _imbear: IS THERE A SEQUEL?

Icy: Yes? Maybe? I mean... If you guys want to...

Yoongi: *coughs*

Jin: *chokes* NEXT QUESTION!

• Q from seoulmatejinnie: What inspired you to write this?

 Icy: Oh that's a good question. I don't really know if the term 'inspiration' fits this story but one day I saw the Run/Chase Me/Good Night MASHUP made by RYUSERALOVER on my recommendations on YouTube and of course I clicked on it because I freaked out that it was a BTS and DREAMCATCHER one [like... WHO WOULDN'T?] To be honest, I loved that mashup too much that kept listening to it the whole day so one time when I was listening to it, I just stared at the ceiling when I was lying down on the couch with earphones in my ears. And since I was such a dork for BuzzFeed Unsolved [until now] my body went on auto-pilot while my mind was so busy making up mystery/thriller kind of stories... and that's when this story was born. And lastly, if I gotta be honest, writing this story was the one who pulled me back to Wattpad. So for the ones who decided to stay and read this story till' the end, I'm very thankful because without you guys I would've discontinued the book already. SJNKWCJKCQASD I love all of youuu.

Q from intl-playjeon: Will there be more stories to come after this?  

Icy: Yes love, and I'm actually excited to write them.

 Q from CAKECSTASY: Can you explain how Jungkook ended up in the mental hospital? I mean like he's whining or anything while sleeping and pretending like it's real (when it actually is) and the others doesn't feel the same as him?

Icy: Oh my... Should I tell them?

Jungkook: *shreiks from the back*

Yoongi: As what I understood in Jungkook's seagull language, he said  'Don't'

Icy: But-

Jin: Woman, don't do it. The sequel will be leake-

Yoongi: *tapes Jin's mouth*