t w e n t y • t w o

• • J U N G K O O K • •

We were chatting inside the living room, talking about some random shit about life that we really don't care about that much.

Mostly the hyungs were the ones talking, I let them talk as much as they want, while I remained quiet. Thinking deeply about Gahyeon's situation.

I was really happy that she finally found her sister, but... I'd be lying if I said that I'm not scared of what we'll do next. All of those coming back to the hometown thing is really the last thing I wanted to do. But despite that, I ain't gonna pussy out on this just because I felt a bit scared.

Nu-uh. I'm not that kind of man.

"Gahyeon you look sulky," I got interrupted from my thoughts the moment Hoseok hyung spoke up, seeing Gahyeon slowly walking outside her sister's room.

I looked back, seeing the pain in her eyes as she walked slowly towards us. I really wanted to comfort her, but I think this is the wrong time.

"I feel so fucking horrible right now," She groaned, flopping herself down on the couch across mine.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"I told unnie what happened to Ms. Choi," She huffed out.

"What did she say?" Jin hyung asked.

"Nothing. After that we only had a moment of silence. I told her that I'll give her some time for herself, to think about what happened. Gosh, I felt bad," Gahyeon groaned, covering her eyes with her hands.

"It's fine, Gahyeon-ah. It's better to tell her earlier than making her find out the truth in another way. No secret can be kept forever," Namjoon hyung pointed out.

Gahyeon hummed, removing her hands from her eyes. "You have a point. But that's not the only problem though," She paused, her lips slowly turning into a pout. "How can I tell her my plans without her rejecting it?"

"She'll not reject it. I promise," Jimin hyung said, raising up one hand.

"And how can you be so sure?" Gahyeon asked, raising a brow. 

"Uh...Because she's your sister? Duh," Yoongi hyung said, crossing his legs after, defending Jimin's statement.

"But-"

"Enough buts!" Jin hyung shouted. "Gahyeon-ah you'll just hurt yourself if you think too negative about things," Jin hyung said, his voice softening as he realized that he caught Gahyeon off guard with his loud voice.

"Okay... I'm sorry. This whole situation makes me so paranoid," Gahyeon pointed out.

"Well the feeling's mutual," I said sternly, looking at her seriously. "But that doesn't mean we should freak out right now because if we do, then we'll all die like those typical stupid people who dies first on horror movies."

"What are you guys talking about?" We all fell silent when we heard Gahyeon's sister talk.

I glanced at Gahyeon who was wide-eyed, not knowing what to say at all.

"We uh... I uh..." Gahyeon hesitated to talk. Which made me mentally face palm since she was obviously nervous about the whole thing.

"Gahyeon wants to tell you something," Taehyung said, earning a glare from Gahyeon who he was, luckily, not sitting beside with.

"What is it?" Yoohyeon noona asked, walking up to us, holding a small bag.

"I... I have a plan for us two," Gahyeon said, her eyes trailing off everywhere. Seriously, this girl needs to improve her acting skills.

"What plan?" Her sister asked, dabbing a handkerchief on her cheeks as she sat beside me. "Is it a trip?"

"Kinda...?"

"Gahyeon, just get to the point," I finally said, face palming for real now.

"Iwantustogobacktoourhometown." Gahyeon said rapidly, beads of sweat coming down from her temples.

"What? But you know that it's dangerous there, right?" Yoohyeon said.

"But unnie... Maybe we could stop our sisters from doing this to us if we at least go back and do something," Gahyeon said, standing up her eyes telling that she meant business.

I felt the intense atmosphere between the two. I never knew that I could see this fierce side of Gahyeon. I was so used to her being quiet and sweet but now... I see her very differently.

"No." Yoohyeon said sternly "And that's final."

"But unnie! Please just give me one chance. I'm just tired of all this crazy stuff happening around us. I want some peace. And I want it now," Gahyeon said, her eyes legitimately pleading for her plan to get approved.

Yeohyeon sighed heavily as the room was filled up with silence after. She stood up, and walked towards Gahyeon, cupping her cheeks. I saw her gulp before she said anything. "Fine... But give me some time to do something before we depart to our old town."

"Why? What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna make sure that I'll not repeat the same mistake I committed in the past," She said monotonously, making all of us flustered and quiet.

Same mistake? Then that means she already went there in the past... right?

"And what was that mistake?" I asked. I was a bit hesitant to say anything at first but I had to ask it, if not then no one will. I know that Gahyeon cannot ask it since she can be shy sometimes so I did it for her.

Yoohyeon looked at me with a surprised expression. Maybe she didn't expect that I could have the guts to ask that in the first place. 

Her eyes trailing off, as she turned herself towards me, being quiet for a moment before answering my question. "Well... uh..." She said, her breath shaking, so does her eyes. "It's really a part of my dark past but... I think I could share it with you guys..."

"... when the right time comes. But for now let's make a plan before departing to our hometown."

-----

i got some news guys, i've been really busy and having a hard time to update this book, and my highschool life is already starting again next week

so i decided that i will stop this book...

... from double updates

lol i will never discontinue this book tho especially when we hit 1k reads!!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THIS BOOK WILL GET SO MUCH SUPPORT.

i actually don't know how to thank you guys rn asdfghjkl

if only i could hug each and every one of you ╥﹏╥