t h i r t y • t h r e e

• • Y O O N G I • •

"It's Yoohyeon unnie," Gahyeon gasped, pausing for a moment of silence. Her expression was showing a mixture of fear and being surprised. Well if I were her, I would look like that too since a sibling of mine sounds like she is in a very dangerous situation.

But even though, I still had the same expression as her. Yeah, I am terrified as fuck since a lot of unexpected shit are already happening.

We might not never know when danger might lurk in our backs and stab us the moment we reveal a soft spot.

And what made it worse is that... it wasn't a normal scream for someone asking for help. It sounded more — terrified than expected.

"Gahyeon, what do yo-" Before Taehyung could even finish his sentence, Gahyeon dashed off to follow the voice. "Hey! Gahyeon, wait!" He shouted, attempting to run after the girl but Seokjin hyung stopped him before he could even go by pulling the younger's clothing.

Goddamn, that girl. She's really have those nerves.

Well I guess that leaves me no choice but to follow her. Gahyeon really is brave for a girl her age. Even though she looks so soft and innocent, there is one piece in her that shows that she is more than what she looks like.

I sighed, and clicked my tongue since I can't really leave Gahyeon behind.

I looked at the three who are utterly confused about the whole situation. "I'll follow Gahyeon. We will never know what can happen to her," I said, making Jin hyung nod his head a reply.

"What are we going to do then?" Jin hyung asked.

"You can stay here if you want, but I'll be following Gahyeon now since I don't want to leave her behind. But if you want to come with me... well... prepare yourselves," I said nonchalantly making the guys furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

I sighed. These guys are so thickheaded sometimes.

"For what?"

"Just for something... so are you in or out?" I asked, raising my brows at the three who were thinking as they avoided eye contact with me.

I felt pressure on me though because as time passes by, I worry more about Gahyeon's situation right now.

"I'll go with you!" Taehyung said, raising his hand as he went beside me.

Jin hyung sighed, his expression very unsure on what to do. "Fine, you two can go but I'll stay here with Namjoon and look after the other kids. But Yoongi..." He paused, looking at my direction. The jolliness he had a while ago was exchanged by an expression of seriousness.

I mentally gulped as I hummed to reply. "... Make sure that no one will die."

I awkwardly nodded at what Jin hyung told me. I really didn't get his point when he said that but never mind that. I'll worry about that later but as for now I need to focus on Gahyeon so I looked at Taehyung gesturing to him to follow me.

"Let's go... before we regret anything."

-----

Taehyung and I got dazed at the whole situation. It's already been minutes but we can't find Gahyeon or Yoohyeon anywhere! Goddamn, I'll kill myself if I find them hurt or anything. My conscience will not take it if something ever happens to them.

"Where did even Gahyeon go?" Taehyung asked, as we fasten our paces through the halls.

"I don't know..." I said, feeling a burning sensation inside my chest, and it didn't feel good at all.