t w e n t y • t h r e e

• • G A H Y E O N • •

We brought unnie with us in Busan the day after. I decided that we will share a room since my room is too big for one person like me.

I watched her quietly as she moved her bags inside our room. I was sitting on my bed, finding my unnie's expression very funny because she said that it was her first time to move inside a large household.

"Surprised much?" I asked in between giggles as I rested my head on my pillow.

"Very much. I didn't expect those friends of yours have this such large of a house. Well... if you could call this a house," She said, dragging her bags inside.

I huffed out, standing up from my seat. "They may look like idiots at first but they are actually witty in their own ways," I said, helping her carry the bags, putting it aside beside the vacant bed which was newly brought by the guys a while ago.

"And how?"

"You'll eventually find out by yourself," I said, a smirk creeping up on my face.

It became silent again when we started to move my sister's stuff one by one in the closets. And while I was helping her I can't help but be curious about the mistake my sister was talking about.

Since we drove to Busan, that topic can't be removed off my mind. It really makes me curious because it gives off that eerie feeling when she starts talking about it. I can see that her eyes were shaking a bit that time and it makes me worried.

But because she didn't want to talk about it, I respected her privacy and decisions. So I'll let her keep it a secret... for now.

I sat on the floor beside her whilst we were arranging her clothes by color. I cleared my throat out as I began to speak. "So... unnie."

She replied with a hum while she was busy arranging the clothes, not even bothering to look at me.

"What... was the plan you were gonna tell us?" I said, smiling forcibly. I almost asked about the mistake she was talking about. Despite that, I tried to change the subject as fast as possible.

"Oh that! Well I don't really have a specific one right now," She said, almost finishing the arrangements. "I think I need more time to think."

"But unnie, we need to make a move already next week. If not-"

"Gahyeon, trust me," She cut me off, looking at me in the eyes. I nodded in return, making her smile and ruffle my hair as she stood up. "I did this before, and I need to make surw that everything's right."

"Okay unnie," I said, looking at the floor.

-----

• • Y O O N G I • •

"Hoseok just call them and make them come downstairs," I said, laying myself on the couch as usual.

"Why me? Didn't Jin hyung ordered you to do that?"

"Just do it," I said, making hands gestures to make him flee. "Or else you want m-"

"I said I was going!" Hoseok jumped up from his seat as he quickly disappeared from my sight. I could hear him screaming Gahyeon's name the moment he went upstairs as he called for them.

I stared at the ceiling as I waited. A lot of thoughts really came up toy mind these past few days.

Especially when Gahyeon's sister came up here. I can't tell why but I don't trust her for some reason. She just keep too much secrets for herself. And even though Gahyeon said that her sister was kind, I was still not buying it.

People can be changed by time. And we may never know if they were changed in a positive or negative way.

You can call me mean for thinking in such a way but who can judge me? I'm a detective too so I have it in my blood to always have doubts in every situation.

"Yoongi, so where are they?" I was interrupted from my thoughts as Jin hyung appeared suddenly.

I sat up, fixing my hair. "I made Hoseok call them for me."

"Again?"

I shrugged, having a small grin on my face. "What do you expect?"

"Whatever, Yoongi. I just need to talk to them right now," Jin hyung said as he awkwardly shifts one foot to another while standing.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"It's Jimin... He said that he dreamt about something. But he can't talk about it right now, he said that he needed the sisters asap," Jin hyung said, concern written in his eyes as he crossed his arms.

I froze for a second, thinking about the thought. Something weird is really happening right now and I'm not liking it one bit.

"So that's why he didn't show up a while ago when I told him to meet me," I mumbled, making Jin hyung turn his attention to me.

"You were saying something?"

"No it's nothing," I said, shaking my head. "But is Jimin okay?"

Jin hyung bit his lip, shaking his head slightly. "I think not. Taehyung approached me about it when he said that Jimin was acting very weirdly today. So I checked Jimin out, and Taehyung was right, the little guy is really in a weird mood today."

"What kind of weird?" I asked, hoping for a not so worrying answer.

"Well naturally, Jimin is very lively in the morning and very talkative too. But now he was quiet, he looked very scared and he was shivering a bit. I asked what happened but he only said that he had a nightmare."

"And that was it?"

Jin hyung replied nodding. "I'm very worried about him, you know. Because this doesn't looks like a normal nightmare for me, because Jimin looked very pale today, and he said that he felt weak once he woke up."

As Jin hyung finished what he said, the two sisters suddenly appeared from out sight, Hoseok following them from the back.

"So, you were calling us?" Yoohyeon said, with a smile on her face.

"Oh finally. I need you to do something," Jin hyung said, walking up to them.

"What is it?" Gahyeon asked, tilting her head.

"Come with me," Jin hyung said.

"Can I come?" I asked as I stood up. I really wanted to see how Jimin is doing because I will not stay calm until I see that he was okay.

"Sorry, Yoongi but you can't. Just stay here with Hoseok for a while and tell the others that we will have a meeting later," Jin hyung said as he led the way for the two girls. Leaving Hoseok and I downstairs.

I looked at Hoseok who was avoiding eye contact with me. I know that he knows something about this, and they were just hiding it from me because I didn't want me to worry again.

"What happened?" I asked in a stern manner. I looked at Hoseok as he twiddled with his fingers.

"Hyung, we gotta g-"

"What... happened? Why doesn't Jin hyung want me to come with him? What doesn't he want me to know?"

"They... they think that Jimin is slowly dying."

Stage Three.

-----

(」゚ロ゚)」 im hungry