e l e v e n

A lot of things changed since the tragic death of Gahyeon's mom. The young girl became miserable and, homeless.

So she went to the only person she could trust right now-- her aunt. She begged and kneeled in front of the woman just to have her permission to live in with her since she is homeless right now. 

But she wasn't accepted for the fact that she was only adopted.

Her aunt wanted nothing from the young girl when she knew that her mom died. She did took care of everything, the expenses for the burial, but didn't want Gahyeon being involved in it.

The woman would always have this kind of attitude towards the young girl since her childhood. She would only be nice, and kind to the young girl when she knows that someone was watching. But when no one was there, the middle age woman would always curse, and hurt the poor Gahyeon.

So when the day of the funeral came, her aunt banned her for attending it because the woman thinks that the young girl was the reason of her mom's death.

At that time she felt that everything was taken from her.

Should I just kill myself then? She asked herself, staring in the mirror.

If all the people I know and love is already dead then it would be better to just follow them.

But that's what she thought until she found the letter, when she was packing all of her stuff since her aunt made her leave.

She picked it up, seeing that it was from her mother. Another tear fell down from her eye when she took out the letter from the envelope.

She made sure to read every word. It was short but full of sweet messages which made Gahyeon cry tears of joy.

After reading the whole letter, the young girl noticed that there was something written on the back of the paper. Judging from the penmanship, the letter seemed to be written in a hurry.

~

Hey sweetie. I've been thinking about this, and I know that once I leave this world, you will feel great suffering. Especially when your aunt is there.

I know that she will take everything from you, since all she cares about is money.

So I will be giving you one last instruction so you will avoid living life miserably.

You need to help them, and there you will obtain true peace . Just remember this... Do it as early as you can before the others gets to you, and kill you as well.

~

Gahyeon stared at the letter getting more flustered, not knowing or understanding anything. 

"Who's them?" The girl asked herself, scratching her head.

-----

• • T A E H Y U N G • •

It's been two weeks since Gahyeon had any contact with us. And all of us are getting worried since we know that she will be all alone without anyone to be with her.