t h i r t y • f i v e

• • G A H Y E O N • •

I can feel a cold breeze blowing through my face as the back pain hits me. I opened my eyes from the pain, half-lidded.

From what I remembered, I fell asleep inside the van with Jungkook beside me but from the blurry vision I am having right now, I think that is not the case right now. It was too dark, and the faint smell of the forest brushed on my nose, giving me the goosebumps.

This is not right.

My nightmares I used to have everyday started to fade away the moment unnie gave me the dreamcatcher she made but - Why is it all coming back?

I groaned as the pain got worse than before. I barely can't move at all because of the sudden impact I was feeling. I may be mistaken as a corpse here lying on the ground if someone ever saw me.

"G-Gahyeon-ah!" I heard a screech from a distance. It gave chills through my spine but it made me confused at the same time. Yeah, it was screaming my name like any other scream from my past nightmares but this time it gave me a different vibe.

Like it wasn't meant to scare me at all. It was meant to ask for help.

My body unconsciously tried to move when I heard my name get called out again and this time my guts were right - she really is asking for help.

"Gahyeon-ah! She's coming for me!"

My eyes which was half-lidded a while ago, opened it self completely. And with that the pain in my body faded away like nothing ever happened, giving me access to move.

I instantly stood up, feeling uneasy. "U-unnie?" I hitched out, my breath showing at the cold temperature. I tried to walk my shaky legs forth as I tried to follow the voice.

And from a foggy distance, I can see a white figure running towards me, and behind her... is something - or someone I didn't expect.

They were already coming near me but I stood still from where I came from. The fear and anxiety was filling me up as they approached my direction but despite that I was unable to move due to shock which made my mind blank all of the sudden. But before they could even get near me...

"Gahyeon~" I was woken up from my nightmare by Jungkook, who was shaking me aggresively.

"Hey, are you okay?" He cupped my cheeks as he gave me a concerned expression. "You were crying in your sleep... You okay?" He pouted, still cupping my cheeks.

I removed his hands on my face, and looked away. I didn't want him to see my face which was currently heating up right now because of what he did. "I-I'm okay. Thanks for asking," I said, as I tried to not make my vouce shaky.

GODDAMN YOU HEARTBEAT, CAN YOU QUIET DOWN FOR A SEC? The others are still sleeping, and I don't want them to hear it.

I put my hands on my chest, feeling my heartbeat get faster. But Jungkook wasn't helping at all, especially when he decided to pull me which made us face each other.

"You were mentioning a name in your sleep," He said, his brows furrowed. I gulped, not knowing anything at all since I didn't have any idea about what he was saying.

"Name?" I asked.

"Yeah, you kept saying 'Jiyoo unnie' the whole time. Do you know her?" He tilted his head. And at that moment, I froze when I heard the familiar name from his lips. Thoughts and ideas coming up into my mind, giving me conclusions about my nightmare.

W-was she the one in my nightmare a while ago? I shook off the thought, when I saw that Jungkook was waiting for my answer.

"I know her," I plainly replied, not adding anything more because I might say something I might regret later on.

"Who is she? Is she one of y-"

"Goodmorning!" Taehyung said as he stretched his back, cutting off the younger boy beside me.

"Hyung, it's 11 pm," Jungkook replied, having a grumpy face.

"I don't care. It's always morning when I say it is. Plus we have the sun here himself. Right, Hobi hyung!?" Taehyung looking at his side, smiling.

"Yessss! Your sunshine is present!" Hoseok said, raising his hand high.

"See?" Taehyung said, and smiled proudly like he just won an argument - a child's argument to be exact.

"Ugh, whatever hyung. Get back to sleep!"

"Fite me first, boi," The older boy said as he held up his fists.

"Can you guys stop before I strangle you both myself?" Seokjin joined the conversation before the two started something. He was still driving the van but you can clearly hear the sincerity in his words. So with that, the two behaved like little children who looked like they saw a monster.
[a MOMster to be exact. hEh... okay I'll stop now]

I sighed in relief, as I got an escape from Jungkook's question because I don't want to answer it, and I won't even have plans to answer it at all.

I listened to the guys bicker at this time of night. I swear to Groot, I'm used to this so I'm not surprised. But as I was listening to them, I saw Yoohyeon unnie beside me, open her eyes.

Yes, she was fine this morning and we didn't know how. All the black veins which were corrupting her skin last night, disappeared in day light. And until now she didn't want to tell us.

She said that there is a right time and a right place to discuss this matter.

"And that right time is now, Gahyeon," Yoohyeon unnie said, looking at me as she smirked.

"You can read my mind, what in the hell?"

"I can read your mind in the first place dumb dumb. I just didn't tell you because I don't like exposing myself that much," She said, mumbling. "Now ask me about that later. I still have to give you guys something before we arrive at our hometown tomorrow afternoon."

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows, as I watched her get her backpack. She took out a small golden box from there.

"I didn't have a chance to give you guys this because I want you guys to make your own. But your lazy asses won't do it so I made these myself," She opened the box and from there showed a colorful collection of dreamcatchers, each having their own unique style and charm.

"Oh man, holy shit that's beautiful," Jungkook said out of the blue, making me jump because I didn't know that he was watching us in the first place.

"Woah~ What's that for?" Taehyung chirped, getting into the conversation as he looked at the box with sparkling eyes.

"Let's just say... This was the thing that made me live."

-----

shitty ending for a filler (kinda) chapter, aye?

im slowly losing motivation ╥﹏╥ help~ i don't want to discontinue this book