f o u r

• • N A M J O O N • •

I was inside my office while I was looking through the old files and articles we kept and stored which Hoseok gave to me, all of these was connected to the incident which happened to Gahyeon's sisters.

I sighed as I remembered my old office back then. If only we weren't kicked out we could show our fellow journalists that we could solve and find out the truth about the incident. But no, they decided to remove us.

I snickered as remembered those bitter memories when we were called crazy by our fellow journalists back then. We were called that because we didn't stop investigating about that incident. Just because I was the favorite of our boss that time, all of them tried to put me down and my team by spreading false fucking rumors.

I shook my head to temporarily remove those memories off my mind. Then I focused on the articles Hoseok gave me.

As I was scanning them a particular article caught my eye.

Only five bodies of the children were found, one survived who was known as Lee Gahyeon and one went missing the day after.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I decided to read the whole article. I got chills from my spine while reading every word, because it was my first time to see this particular article. I found it peculiar because almost every article I read said that there were 6 bodies of children found after the incident.

"Hey Hoseok hyung!" My thoughts got interrupted when I heard some noise from the other room. I stood up and left the article I was holding on my desk to check out what the guys were doing.

When I went outside of my office, I saw that the door for our meeting / relaxing room was open. I heard the loud voices of my members so I approached the room quietly. I peeked  slightly and saw that they were in a big circle. A girl familiar in my eyes was in the middle of them.

I watched and listened to their conversation quietly. I saw the girl finally spoke to them, pouting her lips, so I moved closer to listen. As I get closer I recognized the girl's identity— it was Gahyeon.

"Uh guys? Did you forget that I'm here?" She said, pouting her lips more while glaring at the guys. "You know it's really hard to speak if all of you guys talk all together. So could you let me speak just this once?" She asked sternly, making the guys nod as a reply.

I mentally chuckled as I found this situation very rare. I thought only Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung can do that shit.

"So tell me... are you really journalists, here to interview me or are you just messing with me?"

All of them fell silent for a second. Oh well, I guess it's time for me to show myself then.

I walked over to enter their circle with a smile on my face. "Ms. Lee, we are journalists. We just don't look like it at first but you'll get used to it."

Eventually. I thought.

I saw that Gahyeon's expression change when she saw me. "So shall we start the interview?"

• • G A H Y E O N • •    

"Oh uh sure." I answered hesitatingly because I was so surprised at his sudden apperance.

"The name is Namjoon and I'm the leader of this team. We were really excited to meet you, if only Jungkook brought you here earlier after 100 years." He said, chuckling after.

"Hyung!"

"So~" Namjoon said, ignoring Jungkook. "You could just seat there on the middle couch, so we can start the interview." He said pointing at the couch.