t h i r t y • o n e

"I like you."

Pure silence was spread out to the whole room after that small but powerful phrase.

But despite the silence, Jungkook can hear his heart beating rapidly as seconds passed by quickly. Gahyeon on the other hand, froze the moment she heard what the older boy said. She didn't expect this to happen at all— ever.

"W-what?" The young girl stuttered, not knowing how to react at the tight situation she was put in. She awkwardly shifts her foot to another as she tried to avoid eye contact.

Jungkook giggled, and shook his head when he saw Gahyeon's flustered but cute reaction. He moved his feet, walking towards the frozen girl. Then, he ruffled some of her hair, showing his cute bright smile which made Gahyeon's cheeks flush red.

"Should I give you love birds some time?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his brows as he gave them both a mischievous smile.

Before the two could even say anything, the three of them heard a flush inside the washroom. Making the two boys, look at each other with confused expressions.

After that, Yoongi went outside of the washroom with a smile on his face— it was a forced one. "Excuse me, Jungkook but I have to talk to Gahyeon for a while so if you don't mind I'll be taking her with me," Yoongi said, grabbing the young girl's arm as he pulled her away from her own room.

When they reached the living room, Yoongi lets go of Gahyeon's hand and turned towards her, arms crossed while he waited for the girl to talk.

But she didn't spoke a word, as she kept looking at her hands. So in the end, Yoongi spoke up. "You know you don't have time for relationships now, right?"

Gahyeon gulped, as she slightly nod her head. Not knowing how to react again. Her head was pointing down, as she watched her hands shaking. "I-I know, that's why I really didn't know what to say a while ago."

"But you like him, right?" Yoongi asked sternly, making Gahyeon hesitate even more.

She really didn't know what to answer because she never fell in love before. She got used to having her state of mind focused only for her sisters.

That's why she always rejects anyone who decides to court her. But now — She felt that Jungkook was different.

He was the only guy who was always there for her. And even though their conversations are always like 80% bickering she still loved it. But now, she barely has any contact with him since their too busy with everything, doing the jobs assigned to them.

Despite that... he gave her that unique feeling she had never felt before...

That's why she felt the same.

But in the end, she still wants what is best for the two of them. She didn't want to harm the one she cares about.

So she did something against her will.

"No, I don't like him," She said, feeling her heart break into a million of pieces.

If she confesses her love for the other boy, her sisters might have a plan to harm him in return. So in the end, she sacrificed her happiness for the safety of someone she loves.

"Are you sure? You don't look like it though," Yoongi said, sighing. "Look Gahyeon... I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, I can clearly see that you fell for that bastard, but still we need to focus on the task given at hand. We don't need any distractions now so if I were you let's now go to Namjoon and Jin hyung to tell them our plan, okay?"

Gahyeon smiled, looking up to the older boy and nodded. "Okay, thank you for understanding oppa."

"No problem, brat."

-----

• •Y O O H Y E O N • •

"Jimin oppa wait! Where are you?" I shouted, hearing my voice echo throughout the large hall.

I hesitated, many things going all over my head on what may or may not happen if I don't find the him sooner or later.

"Tsk. This is bad... Why am I always the one who chases after people?" I whined, turning around a corner. The moment I arrived there, I heard someone sniffling from the distance

It must be him.

My pace became slower, as I approached a room where the source of the sound was coming from. "Oppa?" I whispered, having a bad vibe from the room.

I gulped when I saw that the door to the room was opened, but when I turned around to peek all of my hestation turned into concern when I finally saw Jimin sat down on the floor, a few tears going down his cheek.

I ran towards as fast as possible to the older boy to sit down beside him and give him comfort. I mentally sighed when I saw how transparent he has become to my eyes already. I can barely see him it all, his color was fading away so fast. That's why I'm so lucky that I even noticed him being here.

He sniffled once again, before speaking up. "I'll never see you guys again, right?" He asked, having no emotion put into his words as he stared off to the floor.

I was about to put my arms around him but I remembered that it's too impossible. So I just put both of my hands on my lap, laying them there as it clenched into fists quickly. "Oppa, don't worry... You still have one last chance to get your life back. I'm sure that the guys have a plan for you."

"No... I don't even want to hope anymore. All I do is hope but I always get the opposite of what I hope for..." He said, slowly looking at me. His face was expressionless but his eyes were scared and with that more tears were being formed.

I can clearly see that he didn't wanted this and he didn't want to disappear. I took a deep breathe, a tear going down my left cheek.

This is my fault.

If I only said it earlier then this didn't happened at all. Why was I so stupid?

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault..." I said, looking down my hands. I felt so much regret.

I shouldn't have showed up, I should've just hidden myself so they won't get into this crazy mess.

"Y-Yoohyeon... D-don't cry..." Jimin said, his voice stuttering. "Negative emotions can attract negative spirits, right?" He said, his voice getting more shaky.

"Yeah, why?" I said, wiping my tears away. Still feeling my uselessness, inside my heart.

"Behind you."

I turned around, and saw a girl in a pony, smirking at my direction.

"Nice to see you, my sister."

Stage Six.

------

You can hate me now :)