t h i r t y • t w o

• • S E O K J I N • •

I sighed as I left Jimin's room once I saw that he was completely asleep already. That kid really made me tired this whole fucking day, but I'm glad that he's finally fine.

I turned my head to Namjoon who was just behind me, questions filling up my head.

"You look... worried," Namjoon pointed out as I closed the door to Jimin's room.

"Yeah... I'm just so worried about everyone's actions. They're acting so differently today, especially Yoongi. That boy always looks so chill and always don't give a fuck at everything but now... he's so different," I said, making the younger boy in front of me nod as he held his chin.

"You have a point. Even Yoohyeon and Gahyeon seem so weird today. Ever since they knew about Jimin's situation, those three acted so differen-"

Namjoon was cut off when we heard a voice from behind.

"Hey look! It's mom and dad!" Taehyung said, making his signature box smile, pulling an expressionless Jungkook with him.

"Boi don't call us that again if you don't want to get hurt by my handsomeness," I said, glaring at Taehyung. "By the way, why does that friend of yours look like he lost his own virginity?"

"Hyung, what the fuck. Did you take drugs today?" Namjoon asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes and ignored Namjoon's statement. I swear to god my mood swings are on full action right now. This day just made me so tired, and so is everyone else.

"Well hyung, my friend right here just experienced his first time to get dumped by a girl. Like wow, that was amaaaziiing. You should have come you know so you would see how Jungkook cr- Ouch! You little muscled pig!" Taehyung screeched on the top of his lungs when Jungkook stepped on his feet purposely.

"Dumped? By whom?" Namjoon asked, getting more interested into the topic.

"The one and only Gahyeon. Well actually he was not directly rejected, it was like more indirect since Yoongi hyung pulled Gahyeon out of her room when Jungkook confess- OUCH!"

"You should really shut up, you know." Jungkook said, glaring at his older hyung before storming off to their room.

Well... I guess it's that time of month again, huh?

"Taehyung, you troll... Where have you guys been? Seriously, Hoseok is the only polite one in this bunch. He always follows my orders while the rest of y'all just do what you want. Don't you know that it's already 11:47 PM!? It's past your bedtime!" I said, nagging at him even though it was obvious that he wasn't listening since he was whistling and looking anywhere but me. "And where did Gahyeon and the others go? I've been searching for them all day!"

"No you didn't," Namjoon said. "You were being problematic a while ago because you said that we're runing out of groceries."

"Shut up, you don't know anything."

"Well, hyung all I know is that Gahyeon is with Yoongi hyung a while ago." Taehyung said, scratching his head.

"How about Yoohyeon?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen her all day," He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Goddamn it, I really need to discipline those children," I said as I pulled up my sleeves.

"Oh my gosh, you sound like a mom again, hyung." All of our heads turned to the left when we heard Yoongi's voice from a distance. He was walking towards us with his hands inside his pockets while Gahyeon followed him at the back.

I tried to calm myself down since there was a girl here, and I still want to let my ego remain in my body. I know that I have mood swings, but I'll just let it all out on Namjoon later if I have time. He's used to it so I don't mind.

"Where have you guys been?" I asked in a very serious tone, crossing my arms giving them a little bit of sass.

"I just talked to Gahyeon about some serious stuff in the living room. And we came here to tell you our plan – her plan to be exact," Yoongi said, pointing at the girl at his back.

"Oooh~ plans. I like it," Taehyung said.

"No one asked your opinion," I said, making the young boy frown exaggeratedly.

"Jin hyung, and Taehyung can you please keep quiet for a second and let me take care of this. They have a plan, so let's at least give them some time to tell us their whole plan." Namjoon said, stepping forward all leader-like.

"What if I said no?"

"HYUNG JUST DO IT!"

"Pfft... fine," I said, rolling my eyes as I stepped back, going beside Taehyung who was obviously trying to hold in his laugh.

"So... continue..." Namjoon said as he turned his head to Yoongi who nudged Gahyeon on the shoulder, giving her a sign to explain everything for him. Lazy ass.

"Well... we decided that we should continue the investigation in my hometown. I am sure that we would find more clues there. Don't worry, since it's already an abandoned town I think no one would ever try to interrupt us there." Gahyeon said, as she twiddled her fingers."...but there's a catch... we must never split up in groups because if we do, we might not see each other again. According to my foster mom's notes–"

"If people split up in groups, we would be sent to different dimensions," Namjoon said cutting off the girl which caught all of us in surprise.

Damn. He still remembered what he read that time? I can't even understand or remember a single word from that book.

"Yeah, you're right... So what do you think of the plan?" Gahyeon asked, gulping at the sight of Namjoon shaking his head. He doesn't look convinced at all.

"I dunno... It might be too dangerous," Namjoon pointed out as he shook his head.

"But doesn't it make it more dangerous if we let our problem stay like this?" I asked, making Gahyeon's eyes sparkle and Namjoon look at me in disbelief. 

I know I may be stupid for saying this, but Gahyeon does have a good point in going to her hometown. Though it can be dangerous, it is the only possible way to solve everything now. I really don't know how, but I'm trusting the sisters because I know they could lead us to a peaceful future and not with all of this paranormal shit.

"Yeah, it's do or die!" Taehyung shouted, making Namjoon facepalm.

"But guys..." He said, trying to say something that can convince us. 

"No buts, we all agree to Gahyeon's plan so you have no other choice than to say yes. I know that you're the leader but I lived longer than you so HA!"

"Dammit, fine... I agree," Namjoon said, putting up his hands as he surrendered to us.

"Great! Now let's discuss the plan tomorrow," Yoongi said, smiling. "But firs–"

"No!~"

Everyone froze for a second when we heard a faint scream. And it wasn't an ordinary scream, it was a scream of terror. It sounded like it came from another room.

"Wait guys..." Gahyeon spoke, removing the quietness in the halls.

"It's Yoohyeon unnie."

-----

we are near the end, my friends ;-;

 btw thanks for 3k reads omgkdnfkjksdgghasgf you guys are the best!!

lemme hug you guys!