s e v e n t e e n

(」゚ロ゚)」 SAY THE NAME!!!

(sorry i needed to say that)

-----

"I'm sorry for running away. I just don't want to bring back the past. It was really something regretful." The woman said, looking down at the floor.

She welcomed the three into her room when she decided to surrender. There was no point of running away right now so she tried to face the past, and do everything she can to help.

"It's okay ma'am. We understand, it's been hard for you. I know because I experienced it." Gahyeon said monotonously, making the woman look up at her in disbelief.

"You experienced it too?"

"Yes, I am actually a sister of the little girl you adopted– younger sister to be exact." Gahyeon said.

"Oh... So how can I help you then?"

"It would be nice if you could answers some of our questions Ms....?"

"Call me Ms. Choi if you may," the woman replied with a weak smile forming in her lips. "And ask me anything you want. I would gladly answer it if I can."

"Thank you Ms. Choi," Jimin smiled, crescents forming in his eyes as Yoongi took out his smartphone to use the voice recorder as a notepad for lazy people. [ i wish i can do that in school :( ]

"So, how did you exactly meet this little girl?" Yoongi asked, turning on the voice recorder.

"Well it was in a train station..." Ms. Choi started, crossing her legs. "I was rushing through the crowds of people since I was late for work. And as I was running I bumped into a little girl, she was half my height, and it was obvious that she was crying since her eyes were so swollen. But when I slowly got down on my knee, and lifted her chin up her face was expressionless. I didn't really want to risk my job that time, that's why part of me thought of leaving her by herself, and walk off like it was nothing. But my conscience would not forgive me if I just left the little girl behind, so I called my company to give me a day off that time. After that I took the little girl with me at my apartment." She ended with a sigh, sign of guilt written in her eyes as she narrated the story.

"What was she like when you brought her to your apartment?" Jimin asked. While Gahyeon, on the other hand, kept quiet and still. Not knowing what to do.

"Hmm... I tried talking to her at first but she didn't answer me at all. She looked very tired the first time I brought her there because she fell asleep easily on the couch. I really felt attached to her as time goes by. I even quit my job, and find a new one where I could also take care of her."

"How long did you take care of her?"

"For 12 years..." The smile on the woman's face got weaker as she looked down on the floor with regret. "Until she can be independent."

"But..." Gahyeon finally spoke up after what seemed to be a year long silence. Ms. Choi looked up at the young girl as she tried to speak, though hesitant. "...Why did you leave her?"

The woman let out a bitter laugh. "I ask that myself everyday. I didn't know why I either... Maybe because I was so paranoid with the paranormal things happening to me for 5 straight years. I didn't know my little girl was the reason for it until the girls who appeared in my dreams said it. They... made me do it. Or else..."