t w e n t y • n i n e

The three stared at each other, taken aback as their minds still processed the thing they have just witnessed. Questions entering here and there rapidly as they were forgotten at the same time.

The moment they saw each other, the room became silent, and the atmosphere became dim all of the sudden. As if time was stopped for them to give them a chance to talk.

It was really impossible when you think about it. But in their situation right now, everything is beyond the impossible— and Yoohyeon knows that.

Jimin stiffened, looking at the two in disbelief. "Y-you can see me?," he asked, stuttering, a tear threatening to fall down as he felt a light of joy in his heart.

Yoongi nodded, smiling from the same happiness he is sharing with the younger boy. But despite that, he was scared to lose him like what happened to his older brother so he tried to grab the younger's hand for an attempt to give the other more hope for his life. But the moment he reached out for Jimin's hand he was caught off guard when his hand went through the other's hand as if he was a hologram of such.

Yoohyeon on the other hand didn't get surprised at all. She just watched the whole scene play out in front of her, confused and terrified, while she stood there, not moving an inch like a statue.

"Yoongi?" Jin spoke up, breaking the silence between everyone, and with that the atmosphere got lighter... and so is Jimin, whose color is slowly fading away into thin air. "What are you guys doing there staring at nothing?"

"I... uh..." Yoongi hesitated, he didn't know what to answer so he looked at Yoohyeon from his peripheral vision to see what she was doing. But she just stood there speechless as he was.

And while this was happening, Jimin felt hopeless even more, his tears slowly going down his cheeks as he noticed that Jin wasn't seeing him at all. So he ran out through the door, wiping his tears away before Yoohyeon or Yoongi could see him like a weakling.

Once this happened, Yoohyeon felt the urge inside her to run after the young boy because she knows what may happen to him if he was alone.

But it was a hard situation.

If she left and leave Yoongi with his new ability without any knowledge about it at all he may do something Yoohyeon has done in the past. And it ain't gonna be pretty at all if it happens.

But despite the hard decision, she chose to follow Jimin since he was in the verge of breaking down. And as what she knows, a negative emotion will attract negative spirits in return.

So someone should act before everything comes all to an end.

Yoohyeon stepped forward beside Yoongi and mumbled something only he could hear. "I'll take care of Jimin oppa. But please... just promise me to don't harm anyone with your new found ability. Please."

Feeling all the burden put on his shoulders, the black-haired boy nodded his head to follow Yoohyeon who has a lot of confidence towards him, even though he himself, doesn't have self confidence at all.

"Are you guys gonna keep mumbling there and not answer me?" Jin snapped, feeling irritated at both of the attitudes they were giving to him.

"We-we're sorry hyung, we were jus-" Yoongi tried to explained but he got cut off by Hoseok instead.

"Hyung, don't pressure those two so much. Maybe they were just dazed from all the things happening right now, because if you're gonna ask me... something's not right in my opinion," Hoseok narrowed his eyes, making the two gulp.

"I have errands to run!" Yoohyeon said, running out the door, not taking another minute of staying inside the room, leaving Yoongi with everyone staring at him with suspicion.

Gahyeon stood up from her seat, in an attempt to break the tense atmosphere going through the room. "I will take care of this... Maybe Yoongi oppa just had too much for today. I'll try to talk to him about this," Gahyeon said, earning a nod from everyone. And with that she passed through everyone to get Yoongi.

Once she took his arm and pulled him out of the room she whispered something he could only hear. "I know what's happening... And I know how to solve it too. So if you'll follow me, we could still save Jimin oppa."

"How did you know?"

"Let's just say that curiosity kills the cat," Gahyeon smiled, as they entered her room. She locked the door and made sure that no one would hear their conversation by making them talk in a low volume.

"But to be honest, I knew everything when I read my unnie's diary the other day," She said, pulling out a small pocket diary from her drawer. "This is her tenth diary and it was full of information she would never tell me. So she made a fault when she decided to put in on the night stand the other day."

"Won't she catch you?"

"Nope. She has a new diary right now... I know because I saw her writing on it the other night when I was pretending to sleep," Gahyeon said, pulling off a cheeky smile. "But enough with that diary talk, we should really talk about Jimin oppa right now... He's in a really dangerous situation because he's in his last stage. But don't worry he'll be getting back his body for one last time later this night for a week but if we don't something he'll be in danger."

"But you said there is still a way to save him right?"

"Yeah..." Gahyeon said, diverting her gaze from the boy.

"Why? Is it something bad?" Yoongi asked, brows furrowed as he sensed something negative from Gahyeon's way of talking.

"Yes and no... Well no for me since it's something I wanted to do since I met you guys," Gahyeon explained, her face turning into a serious one. "And it's a plan where us three can't get caught for our abilities."

Abilities? Yoongi asked himself, surprised that Gahyeon was sharing a gift like theirs. But other than asking her about it and changing the subject he decided to continue with the conversation. "What is it?"

"My hometown... We should go back  and meet my sisters there ourselves but we'll be needing alot of dreamcatchers... cause this a very nightmare-full trip if I should say."

-----

ooh i smell death :)