f o r t y • s e v e n

A few hours ago...

"Hoseok what happened?" Jin asked as he approached the younger who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. Hoseok didn't answer him for awhile until Namjoon got to catch up with them.

Hoseok just sat there helplessly as he tried to answer. He pointed up to the door infront of him. "Taehyung..." That's all he could say, mumbling. He stared quietly at the door. And all of the things he could've done to possibly save the younger drowned his mind. Regret swallowed his whole being as he fought his own tears.

Then, it hit him.

He suddenly lifted his head up a little, surprising the two in front of him when he remembered something important. "Wait... The paper," He said, adrenaline rushing in him.

"What paper? Hoseok tell us what's happening. We're not mind readers." Namjoon said calmly.

"The paper. Taehyung gave it to me a while ago when I was trying to convince him to stay with me. He said that I should open it when the right time comes. Maybe this is the time he was telling me," Hoseok said. He immediately put his right hand in his pocket which contained the paper he mentioned. The paper was thick and it wasn't only one piece but two.

After getting it, the boy shakingly opened the first page. And there was a long message containing drawings as well.

"Wait maybe that contains the pattern he was telling me..." Namjoon said, squinting his eyes as he got closer to Hoseok. There was Jin too who eventually joined them as they looked at the paper.

-------

If you're reading this then I guess I got caught up in a bad situation. There are a lot of variations but let's put that topic aside. I want to get on purpose of making this letter.

Since the time we met Gahyeon, I wanted to change myself to become a better person. So I decided to note all of the things I noticed upon this investigation we had. I had the help of Yoongi hyung and Jiminnie in this but I begged them not to tell you guys for a special purpose.

I tried to connect each and every info we gathered and tried to become more observant.

At first, there weren't really coming up into my kind until the time we saw that large dreamcatcher on the ground. That things was the one that connected everything for me.

Five feathers, one is scorched and the rest were fine. I have a strong theory about this and I won't let go of it yet. The scorched one may be Minji since she was the rebel who got away. Then the rest was the others who were still in the control of the of the circle. The circle which contains webs was said to symbolize protection and safety as it catches bad dreams with its web. But in our situation none of that stuff exist. The circle symbolizes control over the feathers which was said to let the good dreams stay. But since the circle here symbolizes negativity, the positivity within the feathers were being controlled or even not letting positivity even lurk in them since the webs catches the positivity left in the feathers and burn them as time passes by. That's why Minji's scorched feather symbolizes her rebellion. It shows that she has escaped the jail she was inside in so she burned all the negativity around her to embrace the positive energy she once had.

But here is one thing... I know it might be hard to notice but I know that there were six feathers. If you only look closely there was a string holding each feather in place but there was another one beside those five. And I reckon that it is Gahyeon but I can't explain why because there aren't too much information to support it.