t h i r t y • s e v e n

• • G A H Y E O N • •

I got tired from all of the running we did to reach the camp just because of one single shout of help, but it turned out to be the opposite of what we were expecting. No one got harmed -- but someone was doing the harm instead.

Not in a bad way though, it was just a little fight between two children so I didn't mind it at all.

I sighed, staring at the quiet lake as I sat on the ground, getting most of the peaceful scenery in front of me. The cold breeze made me yawn, making my eyes half-shut as I pulled the sleeves of my jacket to make me more comfortable than before.

I felt warm. And sleepy.

But before my eyes could even completely close, I heard footsteps on my right, resulting for me to turn my head around.

"Here, catch this you brat," I got surprised from Jungkook's sudden appearance. He handed me a bottle of water, which I gladly accepted since I was parched since we ran a long way here. "Sorry if you had to see hyung's attitude. He can be... a perfectionist sometimes," He said, sitting along beside me on the grass, not making a single eye contact with me as he stared at the sky which was showing a moonless night. 

It was empty, yet beautiful.

A soft chuckle left my mouth when I noticed myself staring at Jungkook for a moment there. I shook my head and opened the water bottle he gave me, drinking the dryness in my throat away. 

I wiped my lips from the possible water that was left from drinking, a small smile creeping up my face as I looked back at his direction. "It's okay... I can understand. He did say that you guys live in a Gucci household so it doesn't make sense that you brought a Louie Vuitton with you. Dumbass," He chuckled at my sarcastic tone.

"Well it wasn't my fault okay!" Jungkook said, putting up his hands in defeat. "It was a gift from Yugyeom so I was just being a good friend by using it."

I rolled my eyes at his defensive approach. "Yeah, yeah. I get it. You don't have to defend yourself," I said, staring up at the sky as well. 

I swore under my breath when I noticed that the sky was getting darker than before. It made me stand up instantly, resulting to Jungkook giving me a weird look. "Shit, we have to go back."

He groaned. "How dare you? I just sat here and now you're making me stand up already?" Jungkook pouted. "This is abuse."

"I don't care. You want Jin oppa to murder us both?" I asked.

"As long as I'm with you, I can die happily," He said, winking at me.

I stared at him with a blank face before leaving completely.

"Hey! Where are you going!?"

"Somewhere where people aren't cheesy. Eugh," I said, fake cringing to tease him.

--- NEXT DAY because I don't need a filler chapter being made --

"Hey, woman. Wake up before the guys see us."

A voice called out to me, making me shift positions, pretending to not hear anything. But when I felt my tent shake, I finally spoke up. "Who is it?" I asked, my eyes still shut.