t e n

Okay before, I start this chapter forget the tissues I asked you to bring. I'm not good with emotional shiz so I revised this chapter a lot. Okay~ I know this was unecessary but let's just start this thing.

TURN UP!!!

-----

• • G A H Y E O N • •

"Be brave..."

I felt myself sitting up, my eyes wide open. The voice of my mom woke me up, but I can't see her anywhere.

Is she even here?

My eyes wanders off through my room, not seeing a single sign of my mom. I stood up from my bed, and tried to listen for her voice again.

As I stood up I noticed that I was wearing a white dress, which I didn't even remember wearing. And my skin got a bit paler as I looked at my hands.

But I didn't mind it and kept looking as I walked around my room, waiting for it.

The atmosphere was dark, and silence felt so noisy in my ears as it fills up the entire room. While uneasiness was building up inside me as I take every step. I rubbed my hands together as I felt the temperature getting colder. I didn't like this kind of feeling, but I kinda got used to it for some reason, it felt familiar... like this kind of situation already happened.

"Mom, are you there?" I whispered quietly, my voice shaking as it echoes through the whole room. Than getting a reply, I heard a faint sound of crying near me.

It is my mom, I know it.

creak~

I was caught off guard when I turned around, and saw the door moving by itself. It was opening slowly, and quietly, the sound of the crying also slowly fading away.

My hands were shaking, scared of what could happen to me. But that didn't stop me in following the voice. I walked towards the door, my heart beating rapidly. When I arrived outside my room my vision got a bit blurrier, so all I could see was colors.

As I observed the place, I saw a black figure near the stairs. I stepped back, fearing for it to see me. I don't know who or what that is so I have to be careful. But at that moment I couldn't move my feet at all as if I was glued to the ground.

I got scared.

My whole body was shivering.

What if it sees me? I asked myself as I stared at the figure from a distance.

After a few seconds, when the figure got further away, my vision got better. I got a glimpse of it for a moment before it went down the stairs and disappeared from my sight.

It was a girl. Her skin was pale, and she was wearing a black dress, not too long.

I didn't get a better view of her because her back was turned at me but I could see clearly that her hair was ponytailed too.

The moment she disappeared from my sight, I unconsciously followed her but when I looked the staircase she wasn't there.

But something else was there.

It was a pool of blood...

My feet got weak, when I saw it. It disgusted me, but why did my heartbeat got faster all of the sudden? It made me feel like crying... why?

As I looked at the horrifying thing, I heard laughter in the background.

When I tried to find the source of the laughter, I saw something... or should I say someone appearing beside the pool of blood.