Chapter ten

The partying was wild. Looks like, Kimberly has a different definition on the word, wedding, since I feel like I'm wearing a pink dress at a night club. Most of Kimberly's friends, including Katelyn are wearing black 'rock' t- shirts, ripped jeans, or black skirts with fishnet tights.

"Uh, Molly and Alicia?" We both turn around, Kimberly is glaring at us, she's not even dressed like a bride, she's wearing a jewel top black strapless dress that goes right above her thighs, fishnet tights, and black heels.

"What do you want?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Looks like your mother really doesn't know me, she dressed you guys like this?"

"Yeah." I answer.

"Wow.... Lose the pony tail." Kimberly scrunches up her nose. Well, that wasn't so bad, I never really liked the French braid. "And," She hands us both a shopping bag from Hot Topic. "Go change."

"Alright." Alicia takes our bags and heads to the girl's bathroom.

"I never imagined Cole's wedding, like this." Alicia whispers to me, as soon as we're alone.

"I don't think he likes it." I take my bag from her. "It doesn't matter, he changed a lot ever since he met Kimberly."

"I agree." I watch Alicia pull out her outfit, her brown eyes widen. "Uh, does Kim really expect us to change into... these?" I look at the black t shirt in her hands, with a super short skirt, and fishnet tights. "I think I'm too young."

"It's just a day." I sigh, and take out my outfit. Alicia looks at my ripped jeans.

"Can we switch? You're older than me, you can wear the fishnet tights."

"Well-" I'm definitely going to feel like a gang member or something, but for Alicia... "Fine, fine." My sister slips on the ripped jeans, and black t- shirt. I pull the black t- shirt on, but hesitate when I really notice how short this skirt is.

It's too short.

"You know what? I'm going to wear my dress, it's... appropriate."

"Are you guys done?" Kimberly walks in. "Much better." She says to Alicia. "Hurry up with your tights, Molly," She grabs the bag with my dress in it away from me.

_______________________________________________________

We held hands everywhere we went, I couldn't imagine the repercussion of losing track of her. Alicia and I were surrounded at our table. It's not anyone cares about us, they just surround us, because they have to, there's so many people trying to dig to that wedding cake, this room is full.

A white light flashes. It burns my eyes a little. I constantly pull my skirt down, trying to cover up as much of my thighs as possible.

"Where is Cole, anyway?" Alicia leans over and asks, over the loud music.

"Probably mobbed by Kimberly's fans." I shout back, it's meant to be whispered but nobody can hear, anyways. The light flashes again.

"Ow!" Alicia groans. "What is that?"

"I have no idea, but here, it seems to me that anything can be happening."

"I think I want to leave." Alicia dumps the last piece of her cake into the nearby trash can.

"I think that's quite impossible." I say, staring at the crowd. Katelyn walks by, the first time I've seen someone I actually know, since we escaped that bathroom. The light flashes, this time so strong, I choke on my cake.

"Stop doing that Blondie!" Katelyn shouts at me. "I've been meaning to tell you!"

"It's not me!" I cry, putting my empty hands up in the air.