Chapter thirty- two

Gayheart grabs a fistful of my hair, and yanks my head back, tears stream down my face. I think of Emily, Lexica, Eleanor, Ashton; my friends. I think of Cole, Kimberly, Alicia; my siblings, I think of Mom and Dad. I have to survive.

"What was your name again?" He asks, harshly. "The little girl, who decided to ruin my life?"

"You drugged my sister first. And a lot of other innocent girls." I say, stronger than I intended.

"Oh really, McAllister?" He brings a bottle to my lips. I press my lips together, focusing my stare at the ceiling of his car, holding my breath. "Your little sister, if you just let her be, this wouldn't have happened."

"Let her be? She's my sister."

 "I think... her name was Maricia? And you are Ally?" He totally got our names mixed up. I can take advantage of this.

"Yes, I'm Ally."

"Is it short of something? What's your real name?" He says. I start to shiver. "Wait, I remember, it's Alyssa, right?"

"I guess." I mutter.

"Good." He forces the bottle past my lips and dunked it down my throat. I know what it is. The drug runs down my throat, and I try to stay conscious. I try to move. I can't. "Keep trying, Ally." I hear him laugh. I want to kill him. Everything starts to blur, and suddenly I feel excited, I feel happy, I feel like I'm having the best time of my life, right here in this car.

Life is good.

These three words are in my head, I feel dizzy, but it's a good dizziness, I can't stop laughing, I start to remember everything pleasant that happened to me. I close my eyes, and everything goes completely black.

 __________________________________________________________

 When I open my eyes, I'm in a house, I don't recognize. An old Victorian house. I start to shiver, when I notice that my hands are tied to the ground with tape, my legs aren't tied, but they feel weightless, I try to move my left leg, it's stiff, I try to move my right leg, it's as heavy as metal.

You can do this, Molly, just because Rohypnol guy- I stop thinking. Yes, he drugged me, but I do not have memory lost, I remember exactly how he abducted me. I am so stupid, if only I ignored him when he asked for directions, but if I didn't volunteer to get her bag for her, Alicia would be here right now, and being drugged two times would kill her.

Just then, the door opens, Gayheart walks in, and when he sees me, his black eyes widen to the size of saucers, like he didn't expect me to be here, like didn't tie me up and lock me in here. I give him my best scowl. I can't believe someone so skinny can kill so many girls.

"Ally? You're... awake?"

"Thank you so much for kidnapping me, and drugging me." My family, I definitely missed the plane now, they are going to be very worried.

"That's too fast, Ally, all those other bitches I've cleaned up had been unconscious for at least five days. That was only twenty two hours, Ally."

I have only been here for less than a day. Did my family leave without me? Or did they stay in Seattle, they could've found Linda, or anyone there.

"Are you peculiar in some way?" Gayheart squints his eyes, staring at me. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I try to stop shaking, I stare right into his eyes, to show him that I'm not scared.

"Actually, maybe I shouldn't clean you up yet?" He says. I shiver again, clean up means kill. "Actually.." He smirks. "I want you. Stay here, Ally." He leaves the room, and the second he does, I shiver like mad. What does 'I want you' mean? But I won over Rohypnol. I woke up before a day even ended. And Alicia would've been killed already, she definitely isn't 'peculiar.' Alicia was down for quite a while. I remember how worried I was when Shane and I went to visit her, secretly.