Chapter fourteen

"And then I took the fishnet tights, and you were okay with it." My mouth starts to grow dry. "After that I made a bad choice by leaving you alone." Alicia stares at me, unblinkingly, as I repeat the story over and over.

"How does Kimberly look like?"

"Well, she looks just like a normal person." I'm downright not a very good describer.

"Can you tell it again?" She asks. But this is the fourth time. I think to myself.

"Okay.... so we went to our brother Cole's wedding, his new wife, Kimberly, is the rude kind, I guess I'll call it that way, we went to their wedding and...."

When I first came to the hospital I started by asking her what her name was, and then I had to introduce her friends and family, as I expected, she only remembers me, and herself. She suddenly gave me a memory of when I was five and she was three, she told me about the time when we were in a six hour car ride, for a vacation I barely remember, she said that I threw up that day. I couldn't believe she remembers, considering the fact she was asleep while I puked...

I must've threw up multiple times that day.

_______________________________________________________

A few weeks later, Alicia started to get better, but she still had to stay in the hospital. I was really worried, because she kinda forgot the things she learned in school. That's a problem.

My grades are failing also, I've never gotten time to do homework, since I spend so much time with Alicia. Like every usual night, I wait until Alicia falls asleep, before silently leaving.

I check out of the hospital at the front desk, for some reason the front desk lady just hates me, Perhaps she knows about me and Shane? Well, that I went into the hospital by crawling through the open basement window? Anyway, every time she sees me, she glares, and I have to see her every day.

_______________________________________________________

The next day went just the same, when school ended I practically trampled twelve people trying to get to my locker, so I could leave and see my sister again.

Emily was with me, she said she wanted to visit Alicia to, I know that the nurses don't let anyone but me in the room, but I don't want Emily to feel like I don't want her there.

"We've got to get there fast, I've been worried about Alicia all day, she doesn't really like it when I leave." I was saying. Emily nods, but her eyes widen she points at my locker.

The hottie guy is standing there, leaning on my locker. I scowl. I mean, I'm in a rush bro! Go away and mind your own life! But that hottie guy still makes me kind of nervous. Emily smirks at me, I blush and turn away.

"What are you doing here?" Emily asks for me.

"Just wanted to talk to Molly." Well make it fast. I want to say, but instead I look at him, even bat my eyelashes a little.

"Do you wanna come to my house, tomorrow?"

Uh.... that's a definite no-no. My mother would never let me go to a boy's house, at least a boy who she doesn’t know. And personally. I don't think I'd like to go anyways.

 My parents don't really like it when I like you know leave the house too much." I try.

"Come on, Girl!" Emily nudges me. I notice that next to her is Lexica. She too, is giving me silent thumbs up. Just when are they going to get it? When are they going to finally believe me, understand that I don't want a boyfriend?

"Then can I come to your house?" He asks, my eyeballs budge out of my eye sockets. "I heard that you lived in an apartment or something."

"I moved." I say, but it's so quiet I bet nobody heard me not even my nose.