Acknowledgements

• Dedicated to Everyone who read Behind You

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you to the power of a zillion to:

@Metalhandedness62 - You are my best friend ever!!! :)))))) I love you so much! And your endless writing support (not only for Behind You) has been so appreciated by me, I can never thank you enough. Not only writing- wise you're always there for me, and a lot of characters in my book reflects you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (PS. Remember how Molly likes her hair at the end LOL! :D)

@Thewizardguy - You are one of the most supportive of everyone who reads my book. Thank you for always telling me what I'm doing right or wrong and always reminding me about my typos (haha!) Thank you for always reading my story. You are a great writer. Thank you!

@AnnabelleEvans - Your comments make my day! I love the way you tell me how scary my book is. }:P LOL :) Thank you. Thank you. 

@Flukers - I love how you always support and comment on my story! We both love eye pictures, horror, and more. :) Thank you. Thank you. 

@Boseras - When you comment, everything's great. :)))) I love the fact that you read my stories. You're an incredible writer. Thank you. Thank you. 

@Mikhaelafaeller - Your comments make my day too! I love what you say all the itme. You're the best gurl! :D Thank you. Thank you. 

@Liannabroette- When you ask me to update, I feel so happy thanks to you!!!! You're an incredible writer! Thank you. Thank you. 

@Greentail3 - You are a really good friend of mine! (It's great sharing a gym locker with you! LOL :D) Anyways, your comments make me feel more confident about my writing. Thank you. Thank you. 

@Chante1311 - When I asked you if you think that my story should have a sequeal, you gave me support. Thank you. Thank you! :))))

@Jadey800 - We both love horror :)))) Thank you so much for your comments.

@Secretive_J - Your comments make me so glad!!!!! Thank you. Thank you. 

@Queen666 - Your comments really helped me and they made my day. Thank you. Thank you.

@liehane1191 - OMG I love ur comments, gurl! They means like SOOOOO much. X,,D Luv ya always! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

And to everyone who has commented even once on my story - @demonicalcathorrors, @pinkrose999, @Cevana0003, @Fries_Fried_French, @arwa_22, @Hey_it'sjenna, @PatKoturbash, @Hallii, @_Blaze_, @Ravenman, @GingerVillalobos and if I forgot to include anyone please tell me! Thank you all!

One last thanks to:

Everyone who supported Behind You! Thank you for voting! (I try to remember everyone who vote but comments are easier sorry) I love you all!

                                                                                              - @ilovefingerprints ;)